Author Topic: BLACK SCREEN  (Read 3531 times)

Offline Zebrazer

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Ok, If you need help or something may have helped
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK SCREEN
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 12:32:48 am »
you are using regular or FH in FH +

* If you used is FH +
  need to install the FH regular, check in the folder of FH, check media \ terrains \ fhmaps fhLonelyCave.fhm copy and get out there and work very well

* If you used is Regular FH
  FH need to uninstall, install FH. NOTE: If it does not work, then download and FH NOT use regular patch

im sorry bad english

Offline lion wolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 09:44:55 pm »
I just downlaoded FeralHeart+ and when i loged in everything was black, i closed the game then opend it again, then the charater select turned all black. the only thing on screan (other than chat box and things like that) was my charater. I have no idea what to do, im not sure if FH+ has a patch, or if it downlaoded wrong or what
Please help.

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 09:48:20 pm »
Carter, you need to go back to Regular FH, and take your character to Bonfire Island.
Then go into FH+, and everything will be fine.
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline lion wolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 09:52:21 pm »
That din't really work :( i went there and i can see other charaters just no land or anything. Beside me and other people its just black. How do i fix that?

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2012, 09:55:26 pm »
If that does not work, then it means your FH is missing map files, and you may need to download it again.
But are you sure you took your character to Bonfire Island in regular FH? Because doing that works for everyone else.
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline lion wolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2012, 09:58:11 pm »
Im sure, I'll try again, Thanks for your help thought! :D