Author Topic: name cannot start or end with spaces?  (Read 6946 times)

Shante Faith

name cannot start or end with spaces?
« on: July 03, 2012, 02:49:25 pm »
please help iam trying to change the name of my character back it was on Athena F pup but none of my friend were on so i decided to be an ADOPTION CENTER ok so today i was going to bemy regular character so i typed the name in and changed my avi back and when i clicked ok it said name cannot start or end wih spaces please help me i dont know why it keeps doing this i dont have any spaces and the start or at the end of my names.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: name cannot start or end with spaces?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 03:01:44 pm »
Even if you haven't typed it, the space might have still appeared there. If you haven't before, try to go and delete it.

Or make a new char.

Signature by Delay. <3

Shante Faith

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 03:03:35 pm »
ok thanks  ;D

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Differ Problem
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 03:57:00 am »
So i was making a char called arason F and then it said Name Cannot Start or end with spaces! I  did not even make the character yet!
Do i have a Max of characters?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 04:46:18 am »
Locking this. Please do not reply to old, outdated topics, as this one was created in 2012, and it is unlikely you will receive much help from this topic. If you are having an issue, please either stick to a newer thread or create your own. As for your issue, I would try pressing the "delete" button on both ends of your character's name.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.