Author Topic: FeralHearts.Exe has stopped working... this really is strting to bite. >.<  (Read 6701 times)

Offline TheWhiteCrinos

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Yes. And still no go.

CloudFish

So when you start up your game, you can't go to Options>Video>Rendering Subsystem and change it via that?

Offline TheWhiteCrinos

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
I am able to and even with the rendering changed it does the same exact thing.....I can log in, choose a character (even made a new one), but when I press start the loading screen with grey out and give me the FeralHearts.exe has stopped working.

CloudFish

Seems like you're missing map files, but if you're able to reinstall, they should be placed back in. But since that's not working, go to Feral Heart > Media > Terrains > Fhmaps and double-check and make sure they are indeed-there.

Offline TheWhiteCrinos

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
If its the fhm files they are all there.

CloudFish

I don't know, I'll browse forums a bit more and see if I can find something.

Offline TheWhiteCrinos

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thanks. I'd love to get this resolved asap.

CloudFish

By chance did this start yesterday? I think it may be a problem with the server area where your data is stored itself. Other people are experiencing this problem. Am going to go ask admin about in a second. Might be able to be fixed with a server restart.

Offline TheWhiteCrinos

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Aye it did. Was sitting there, then bam it gave me that FearlHearts has stopped working (So I assume is was a server burp) so I let it set for a time then about an hour or so later I tired to get on and it started this on me.

Offline shadeywolfdemon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
This is beginning to spite me, I get the same exact problem. I tried the solutions you came up with, and yet they do not resolve this problem. I'm all go for asking an admin about this. It seems like one of the only options left to turn to. Although I'm not for it. My friend said it might be that there is too many people on the server, let alone she attempted to get into Ficho Tunnel with success but agreed that it was extremely laggy.