Author Topic: [1.13] Oligocene Valley - Now finished!  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
[1.13] Oligocene Valley - Now finished!
« on: August 08, 2012, 07:40:20 pm »
First of all, thanks for checkin this thread c:

The Ogilocene Valley takes place during the Ogilocene timespan of the prehistoric era. This is a large, spread out area with
a huge mountain and many other interesting sites, such as tar pits and geysers. However, one tyrant lives here. A large, powerful Marsupial Lion. She's cruel and won't let anyone or anything get in her way, and bullies for fun along with two of her friends, who are belonging to the species Barbourofelis and Thylacosmilus. No one dares to come near either of these cat's dens. If you don't know what either Barbourofelis or Thylacosmilus or Marsupial Lion are, google it. It is not that hard.. ;)

And now, some screenshots c:

RULES:

1. No godmodding. No powerplaying. No unnatural characters (ahem. pink and purple wolves with wings is a good example.)
2. Please, for christ's sake, no mating! No sex! None of it! I get enough of this in Bonfire and Fluorite, so please, give me a break ;_;
3. Anyone and any group can roleplay here. You must ask before claiming things though. My den, however, is unclaimable and counts as neutral territory (image HERE of my den: http://i.imgur.com/CZg9R.png )
4. Ask before you kill someone's character off.
5. Try to be animals that actually fit in this map. This is a PREHISTORIC map. You can't be a wolf or a lion or a fox because they have not evolved yet. At least try and fit in, be something that would actually live in this era.
6. Do not steal this map, do not troll, and once you enter this map, you do not go OOC. This is a strictly RP map. When you enter, you will be in-character at all times.
7.  Give me credit if you give this map to someone.
8. Last and not least, follow the rules! I know that's hard for some of you, but I'm sure you can manage.

"Finally, a download link! I don't care about rules or story!" Alright, here you go..  http://www.mediafire.com/?2d1ulxtcst5s2a9

Thank you for downloading and exploring the Ogilocene Valley! If you have any questions or trouble, ask here, or send me a PM in-game, my user is Cecilia~ (with the ~ ). Don't be afraid to send me a friend request either!

aaaaand finally one last thing. all meshes, particles, and textures are copyright to the original owners. i do not attempt to claim or copy them in any way without giving credit.

Thank you for downloading and exploring the Ogilocene Valley! If you have any questions or trouble, ask here, or send me a PM in-game, my user is Cecilia~ (with the ~ ). Don't be afraid to send me a friend request either!

aaaaand finally one last thing. all meshes, particles, and textures are copyright to the original owners. i do not attempt to claim or copy them in any way without giving credit.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 08:09:06 pm by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
Re: [1.13] Oligocene Valley - Now finished!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 10:06:34 pm »
Seems pretty cool! I think I might give it a go. :3

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 10:16:09 pm »
Woohoo, thank you! C:

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 10:44:38 pm »
As far as allowed species go, would a personal take on a "borhyaenidae" be acceptable?

Here's a couple of pictures:

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 01:04:01 am »
Sure~ ^^

Also another thing I forgot to add in the main post, ill just say it here. You can use this map for prehistoric rp's and stuff in groups if you'd like, just make sure no one else's group is RPing at the same time. (Unless you want like, a huge RP or something.. would be kinda awesome)

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 01:22:01 am »
Sure~ ^^

Also another thing I forgot to add in the main post, ill just say it here. You can use this map for prehistoric rp's and stuff in groups if you'd like, just make sure no one else's group is RPing at the same time. (Unless you want like, a huge RP or something.. would be kinda awesome)
I'm actually not big into roleplay. The most I do is transitory conversations with those whom I come in contact with.

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 01:50:47 am »
Thats fine c: I was just putting out a notice though for anyone else checking this thread.

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 02:02:41 am »
Alright, fair enough. :D