Poll

What public map do you want to see most?

Asian hotspring
10 (25%)
Desert
1 (2.5%)
Savanna
4 (10%)
Swamp
13 (32.5%)
Tropic island
12 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: Crytpic Refrain made public!  (Read 6714 times)

ZombieKitteh

|x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: Crytpic Refrain made public!
« on: October 24, 2012, 06:13:27 pm »
I always wanted to make maps ever since I was a newbie in FH. I'd step in others' maps and be blown away and looked into making my own. Since then I've made tons of maps whether it be for my own roleplays or others. So I figured it's about time to make my own thread. I tend to be a bit obsessive when I make maps and like ensuring I do the best I can. Which means some of my map downloads tend to be a bit.. big. Sorry. xD

Navigation

Post 1- Intro
Post 2- Public Maps
Post 3- Private Maps
Post 4- WIP Maps

Note: Some of my older and newer maps may conflict with each other's .fho files. I edit my object groups as I find new meshes and make maps, so fair warning in advance.
---------===x===---------

Map Requests: Open to public maps

I'm not open to map commissions at the moment, but will be soon when I set up a Paypal account. c': DA points will always be an option too; ofcourse I have no idea what to set them as. Requests open up from time to time too; so keep an eye on that.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 06:33:17 pm by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: Public Maps
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 06:13:58 pm »

Public Maps

These maps are open to the public and free for anyone to use. Some were made for the public and others once belonged to roleplays that are no longer running. I'll try and post some info about the maps with them too. I'm pretty lazy so any maps that once belonged to roleplays still have the same old downloads with their Read Me's. You should probably follow the map instructions but anything pertaining to the maps "being private for yadda yadda only.." can be ignored. c':

Rules//

1. Be friendly to your fellow FH members
2. No den claiming/fighting
3. Everyone is welcome
4. Do not claim the maps as your own

If there is an official group listed for the map please do not harass them and ask before roleplaying with them. You may not use their designated camp either. Packs and groups wont become official without my permission.

Download: Open

OR if you don't want to sign up or have a 4shared account to download you can grab it from mediafire instead. It had to be split into two downloads though. GET BOTH.

Download #2:
http://www.mediafire.com/?eclrpt2bh09dt3e
http://www.mediafire.com/?8s3j663cssw17zj

Was a map made for a wolf roleplay that died many months prior. I really enjoyed this map so I hope you guys do too.

Shadowed Night is a snow themed map centered around pine forests and cliffs. There's a small, cozy camp nestled against the cliffs with the chilly water below. Lots of ice to play around on and swim under. Perhaps if you're able to find the hidden hot spring you can relax there out of the cold.

This map was originally made on a whim to test out some new meshes I downloaded and ideas I had. I gave it to a friend for a roleplay that is now dead. Alot of people seemed to like this map and I really enjoy it so I'd hate to see it go to waste.

Legend tells of a band of foxes who once needed to escape from harms way. A god by the name of Chiru took pity on the foxes and thousands of cherry blossom trees bloomed. The pastel pink petals danced in the wind forming a bridge for the foxes to cross to a new island home. Cherry blossom trees too grew in their new home and the foxes worshiped them in thanks to Chiru who continues to keep the land safe.
(You may not make a character after Chiru. She's my own personal character that I roam around in there as sometimes)

A map made for my friend Kifo for a roleplay of hers. The rolepaly is no longer open and thus I asked iif she'd mind if  I made the map public. She didn't aand here we are. It's a cute, small map that features mostly forest and fields with a small camp nestled along some cliffs.

Download: One, two and three

(get all three)

This.. this is my pride and joy right here. It's one of my most recent set of maps that had a month or so in planning. It features ten maps and possibly more to be added in the future. Cryptic Refrain is no longer a active roleplay. It was based off of the popular Warriors series and as such most of the camps have... well smaller dens. I love this map and I hope making it public you'll all love it too.

There were cats long ago, hundreds of years that called a place called Etheria home. They lived in multiple tribes that changed throughout time. Midori, Anjuu and Shinku. A volcano erupted, destroying the land. The tribe cats were chased away and those remaining perished in the chaos. Overtime the land healed and new cats came to claim the lands calling it Crytpic Refrain for they said memories and stories of cats long ago were whispered in the wind. Overtime these elemental cats simply vanished. It's uncertain what happened to them, but the lands remain peaceful.

Those that tread on these ancient lands are sure to hear the faint tellings of times long ago on the wind if they listen carefully.

Portal guide://

Cryptic Refrain- Rainy Ravine, Perpetual Passages, Weleful Woods, Arid Abyss, Inferno Isles
Inferno Isles- The Dark Forest, Moon Tree
Moon Tree- StarClan
Starclan- Glimpse Into The Past

Offical map groups:

Silent Embers Pack - Claims Inferno Isles - run by Zombeh
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 10:23:59 pm by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x|
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 06:14:06 pm »

Private Maps

These are maps that are for my own personal use only or roleplays that are still up and running. You may not download said maps without permission from that roleplays owner. If a map is indeed being used by a rolepaly still I'll link to their website or thread.

Roleplay Status Open
Website

Pandemonium Plague is a post apocalyptic roleplay set up in a swamp and barren area. It features a small little town like area and various other maps. There's seven maps in total connected together. Two rival tribes struggle to survive in this wasteland, constantly fighting with each other. Pandemonium is my only roleplay I run personally at the time. It's by far a roleplay very dear to me, so you imagine why I reopened it. Lasted a year before it closed last time, lets do better this time around. c;

Other maps within this pack:

Laboratory
Elevator
Fallacy Labyrinth
Placid Retreat
Delusional Chasm
Disquiet Conduct

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 05:51:18 pm by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: Public Maps
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 06:14:23 pm »

WIP Maps

Aaand finally we have maps that I'm currently working on actively. I'll have some sort of progress bar or something to let you know how far along a map is. Some may be for public others private; that and any otheri nformation will be listed as well.

Som Niveus

Progress: 30%

This will be a public map I know for sure. It was once used for a roleplay that's dead. Sooo I'm revamping it for the public to use. It was one of my first maps made, actually maybe only my third- so the revamp is needed xD Actually it happens to be the only one of my first maps that I still have the files for. Will be snow themed and may or may not develop into a map pack.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:30:00 pm by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New public map
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 04:46:22 am »
Made a new poll asking about what sort of public map you'd wanna see next. Got the ok by Kifo to make Time Stands Still public.. so yay another one for you guys to use. c: Also gonna post some update screenies for Som Niveus later. Also open to suggestions ^-^

Offline xVictoriaBloodx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 10:32:17 pm »
(: Your maps are FANTASTIC! <3 Dude, I love your map making skills.

Offline lilyfairy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 10:50:35 pm »
Keikan is awesome! Can't wait until your finished. (By the way, it's Kanti here. xD) And I see you've put my ribcage. :D Love it. <3 I also like your other maps, too!
When Life gives you lemons, squeeze them in Life's eyes and run like the wind.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 08:45:57 pm »
Thank you both :'3 I really appreciate it and yes Kanti couldn't forget that ribcage of yours you requested in the dens. xD

Few more screenshots of the map c: Going to update the progress meter as well. Bump it up to err- *thinks* 70% Don't want to cause uber lag, so I'll just post the urls to the screenshots.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Nay_B/screenshot_11282012_153617213.png
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Nay_B/screenshot_11282012_153859483.png
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Nay_B/screenshot_11282012_153747398.png
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Nay_B/screenshot_11282012_153842052.png

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: private map WIP
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 08:52:41 pm »
When the Plague rps back, can I join? And if it shuts down; could I have some mesh's if I give you credit? I'm a mesh-begger in the extremes.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: private map WIP
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2012, 08:54:54 pm »
Really nice, Zombie! It's Kesi here, if you didn't known. Lol.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?