Poll

What public map do you want to see most?

Asian hotspring
10 (25%)
Desert
1 (2.5%)
Savanna
4 (10%)
Swamp
13 (32.5%)
Tropic island
12 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: Crytpic Refrain made public!  (Read 6717 times)

BouncyLion101

Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: Revamping Pandemonium Plague!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 05:57:52 am »
Herro Zombie :3
I would absolutely LOVE to join Pandemonium Plague! Also Otium Silva. I may see yous this weekend -lesnuggle- your maps are amazing! Just one question - how do you put maps up for download? Im soon going to be working on a map to match my upcoming horse stories. Thank you for zee maps :D In-game I'm hailtehwolf, but my FH won't let me properly use portals without it crashing .-.
~Ollie

Oh, hey ^^ Thanks; I appreciate that. c: You can always poke the Pandemonium Plague site to join that if you like. As for putting maps for download you need to export them, them put all the files in a folder and convert them to a .zip file. Then you can upload them to like.. Mediafire for people to download.
-------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v6RoFJISvE

Another WIP Pandemonium Video. You guys will be pleased to know the maps are all finished now. I'm jsut working on coding out the main maps object group still. As soon as the game server comes back up and I can test it properly it'll be up and running. :3

:OOOO
How did I not see this thread before??
<3 *purrs on maps*

You need to give me your map making skills, because these are truly beautiful. :3 The small details are what I enjoy the most, and all of the objects look so awesome.

ZombieKitteh

Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: Revamping Pandemonium Plague!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2013, 04:31:12 pm »
Thanks. :'3 I really appreciate the kind words. I love adding details to my maps, sadly the details make them a little laggy for some people.

Pandemonium Plague is finished, up and running guys~ Updating posts with screenshots and info.

Also decided my next public map will be a swamp. c:

ZombieKitteh

Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: Crytpci Refrain made public!
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2013, 06:16:11 pm »
After some thought decided to make my Cryptic Refrain maps a public map pack for you guys. Hope you enjoy exploring and finding all the maps in this one~ Theres *counts* 8 maps in this pack ;3

And here have a small teaser for another map pack I'll be working on over time.

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: Crytpic Refrain made public!
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2013, 11:14:42 am »
Wow, Zombie. These maps are amazing! I can't wait to see more of them.~ c:
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2013, 11:18:01 am »
Your maps are completely flawless. I am jealous of your skills, though that's a compliment. Can't wait to view more of your mapwork.
gone

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 05:14:35 am »
LirykinGrinn has made a Pandemonium Plague group and been advertising it. This will not be tolerate as will no theft. I spent real time and effort making Pandemonium what it was and will be again soon. I do not appreciate someone trying to claim it.

They claimed to love the group and were doing this because non of the staff or me were online. Well that's still not acceptable!! It is my group, my plots and ideas. If I want it to be down then so be it. It is my decision and staffs, no other. Do you understand?

DO. NOT. TAKE. MATTERS. INTO. YOUR. OWN. HANDS.

Just no. I will find you. I will crush you and rip your throat out with a toothpick.

IF anyone spots ANYONE claiming a group that is not Caedis or Fidelis within the maps or without them being mentioned on the sites, they are fake! Report them to me with screenshot evidence and I will deal with it.

Theft isn't cool guys, just don't do it. I figured people would know better??

Also apparently someone has been claiming Cryptic Refrain is their own. Again if you spot them, screenshot and report it to me please so I can send it to FH staff. I don't appreciate being stolen from.
---------

Also thankyou to everyone with the kind words and praise c: I appreciate it it.

Offline KingRex

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • game username King Rex
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2014, 11:44:51 am »
sounds cool im going to download this map
Adolphe of Adolphe's Pack