Author Topic: [10/01/2013](Map+Thread Updates) [GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps]  (Read 25099 times)

Offline caninesrock

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Extinct Animals Roleplay in Animal Testing Facility Here on Feral Heart. Please join. It's a 3D rp.
Re: [10/01/2013](Map+Thread Updates) [GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps]
« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2013, 04:15:16 pm »
Hey. I was wondering where you guys got the glacier in the Alaska map from or if you guys made it? May I use it in my map and do have a link to the download of the glacier? I'll credit whoever made it. Thanks.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2013, 02:38:07 am »
Hey. I was wondering where you guys got the glacier in the Alaska map from or if you guys made it? May I use it in my map and do have a link to the download of the glacier? I'll credit whoever made it. Thanks.

There isn't any glacier's in this map. All the meshes that you've not seen before belong to me and zukorocks!. Anything that comes close to a glacier is the ice floats. The meshes aren't for download in this map as i actually don't have them anymore. They've been exported into the map themselves and there's no way i can retrieve them.

Offline caninesrock

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Extinct Animals Roleplay in Animal Testing Facility Here on Feral Heart. Please join. It's a 3D rp.
« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2013, 02:50:16 am »

There isn't any glacier's in this map. All the meshes that you've not seen before belong to me and zukorocks!. Anything that comes close to a glacier is the ice floats. The meshes aren't for download in this map as i actually don't have them anymore. They've been exported into the map themselves and there's no way i can retrieve them.
Oh. That's ok. I actually already figured out how to make my own glaciers. Thanks anyway though.

Oh,and the glacier I was talking about actually was the one in this picture that's above the square that says Alaska:
http://unleashed89.deviantart.com/art/Alaska-Map-Pictures-283554302
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 03:03:46 am by caninesrock »