Author Topic: [10/01/2013](Map+Thread Updates) [GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps]  (Read 25100 times)

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2011, 04:40:45 am »
Both of these maps look amazing! I can't wait to be able to explore them ;D I love Alaska :P

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get your grass not to lagg as much? I have a map I'm making with a grassy valley, and it's gonna lagg with the amount of grass I add, so I was just wondering, if you don't mind sharing.X)
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline Ciath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2011, 10:42:30 am »
It's awesome! *_* One of the best maps i've ever seen. Just amazing. I love Alaska and waterfalls. <33
Kodex in-game.

I share my account with my little sister. She does not use the forums.

Solvic

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2011, 01:27:57 pm »
'You know.  I remember when I first saw these maps, on Impressive Title.  I thought you both did an amazing job.  But  these newly updated ones,  are... More Awesomesauce! 8D

Offline Vitaniosm

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2011, 02:07:15 pm »
Awesome maps ! I love dens in Alaska C: :)

Feed him please :3

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 02:17:05 am »
Thanks Guys, all these positive comments from all of you make it easier to relax now. At first we thought that we mightn't do a good job compared to the 1st ones we made so these comments are making us realise that we did do a better job this time round.

@Moonlight ~ Wildcat26:

we had placed most of the grass around 1 side of MasaiMara but eventually it started taking effect on our pc. It was fine when you didnt look towards the grass but the second you looked in the direction you got a huge lag spike. You could be miles away and still get the lag when you look towards the direction of the grass. So unfortuality we had to remove most of the grass to the point where no lag was present. The only way to have grass thoughout a map is if kovLKD made it so you can place grass thoughout the map without lag. And to tell it where you want or dont want grass would be using a Mask like he did for Impressive Title. So really what your doing now will eventually get grass throughout your map but it will be laggy.

EDIT: Alaska's waterfalls now have sound.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 09:28:49 pm by GaaraRocks! »

Offline ZukoRocks!

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps*UPDATE*-01/02/2011
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2011, 06:28:19 pm »
*New Update 01/02/2011*

New map called Paradise has been completed. This map is for anyone to play on. were not sure if it will be claimable yet. But its mainly for a place of relaxing ect. Rping is aloud in this map so feel free to do so. Its a safe and bountiful place. So surviving here will be easy. Unless if the map was claimable then there could be clan rivalry XD.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps*UPDATE*-01/02/2011
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 06:54:44 am »
Alaska Map is up for download now. On the front page of this thread.

Twiliac

Re: GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps*UPDATE*-04/02/2011
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2011, 07:06:08 am »
Going to need some other stuff Gaara, I can't see the ground, it's all black but the trees are showing up. Also, your suppose to place the Fhz file in terrains xd.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2011, 07:19:20 am »
well it worked when i placed it in the fhz map folder. so maybe it works both ways nvm. i put the download link for the textures ect. i also added instructions in there so you know where to place the textures and sounds.

EDIT: Paradise is now up. will have to wait for MM its having trouble exporting
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 09:46:54 pm by GaaraRocks! »

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2011, 11:54:30 pm »
where do I put the Alaskafiles.rar file? because i put it in terrains, and when i went into the map, the ground was black and yellow... so I know I put it in the wrong place o_o"
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.