Author Topic: im out  (Read 7302 times)

CloudFish

im out
« on: February 13, 2013, 08:41:41 pm »
been here a good long while, and im pretty content saying im done. contrary to previous leavings, this one is legit, as ill be having all my accounts deleted.

i'm no longer content with the game, or even getting on. the game is in a stoic state, the community is not one im fond of nor do i really much care for any longer. that stems from my own bias too, but regardless, im saying what is said with a reason, to me at least.

but im not leaving because of any past transgresses, but just because im tired of devoting my free time to something i dont really enjoy. im tired of answering to cloudfish, and that seems whine-arse ish, but i am.

i want to apologize to all users in the forbidden lands, as because only two of them knew about this beforehand.

so yeah. s'been nice feral heart. good luck to the staff with keeping this up while kov's got his foot jammed, good luck to all those who are sticking around. because im just not.

contact info:

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: im out
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 08:48:18 pm »
As much as I don't like seeing people leave, I respect your decision greatly. I do hope you take care of yourself and good luck with everything.
And don't be a stranger when you just pay a visit. You are always welcome back <33
much love
-Feareh__Baku MTEC
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 08:54:17 pm »
Accounts deleted? Cloud are you sure you are not coming back not even a little?
I know im not your best friend, but i felt bad by reading this.

Anyway, i wish you good luck at your life, you has been a good FH member and you helped a lot.
I hope to see you again.

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 08:56:40 pm »
Love you, Fishcloud.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 09:00:14 pm »
Cloudfish???
No come on please don't leave please tell me this is a joke? You don't know how disappointed I am right now. You are one of my favorite people on this game and site. You've always been so down to earth and lovable, I literally saw you like someone I could look up to in this community. You're my uncle Cloudfish?! I really mean what I'm saying, you're a great friend and edition to this community... and I honestly can't imagine it without you... not seeing you online anymore... never cuddling up in Fluorite again... Never playing drop the grenade. I know people come and go but I never imagined having to say goodbye so soon. Your friendship means alot to me Cloudfish...
I don't know what to say. I've never been good with goodbyes. I hate this. I kind of hope you'll suddenly change your mind and stay. I hope this isn't because people in the community have made you feel the need to leave... CloudFishy just think about it some more. Before you leave. You're my friend and well I will not be upset with you whatever you decide but there will forever be a sadness in me when when I pass through the Forbidden Lands and don't see your name or that blonde maned lion character of yours...
I'm going to miss you Cloud... I really mean that.

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 09:25:13 pm »
Aww Nu ;c I only just got to know you......I still remember OspreyPaw and EvilFishMan stalking each other -sniffle- Bye bye :(  :'(
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 09:31:31 pm »
LordSuragaha really couldn't have said better. While I'm incredibly shocked and saddened to see you go, I'll respect your decision no matter what, and I'll miss that fluffy mane of yours in-game when I sneak through the Forbidden Lands. You're one of my friends, and I hate to see you go-- honestly, I hope you change your mind about this, but as I said, I respect your decision to leave. (_;w;)_

But nonetheless, I wish you good luck. Don't be afraid to stop by every now and then, mkay? We'll miss you. ;A;

ヌ - ド ル

CloudFish

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 10:32:41 pm »
As much as I don't like seeing people leave, I respect your decision greatly. I do hope you take care of yourself and good luck with everything.
And don't be a stranger when you just pay a visit. You are always welcome back <33
much love
-Feareh__Baku MTEC

thanks for understanding Feareh.

Accounts deleted? Cloud are you sure you are not coming back not even a little?
I know im not your best friend, but i felt bad by reading this.

Anyway, i wish you good luck at your life, you has been a good FH member and you helped a lot.
I hope to see you again.

Sorry thierro lol. will miss your fluffy butt. wish you well also
Cloudfish???
No come on please don't leave please tell me this is a joke? You don't know how disappointed I am right now. You are one of my favorite people on this game and site. You've always been so down to earth and lovable, I literally saw you like someone I could look up to in this community. You're my uncle Cloudfish?! I really mean what I'm saying, you're a great friend and edition to this community... and I honestly can't imagine it without you... not seeing you online anymore... never cuddling up in Fluorite again... Never playing drop the grenade. I know people come and go but I never imagined having to say goodbye so soon. Your friendship means alot to me Cloudfish...
I don't know what to say. I've never been good with goodbyes. I hate this. I kind of hope you'll suddenly change your mind and stay. I hope this isn't because people in the community have made you feel the need to leave... CloudFishy just think about it some more. Before you leave. You're my friend and well I will not be upset with you whatever you decide but there will forever be a sadness in me when when I pass through the Forbidden Lands and don't see your name or that blonde maned lion character of yours...
I'm going to miss you Cloud... I really mean that.

i'm sorry lol. ive made my choice though, and im not gonna chicken out on this decision either. im letting a lot of people down with this, in my own group, and throwing away a lot of efforts. and honestly part of what youre saying makes me want to stay, but like said, ive decided and im sticking to it lol.  it isnt to do with previous things, more so just my mental capability to carry on with everything. :p i dont have it.

lots of things you've said to me in the past have kept me here longer than i intended. so thanks lordy. ill miss you too.

Aww Nu ;c I only just got to know you......I still remember OspreyPaw and EvilFishMan stalking each other -sniffle- Bye bye :(  :'(

your tailz are still belonging to me. sorry we didnt get a chance to get to know one another more lol.

LordSuragaha really couldn't have said better. While I'm incredibly shocked and saddened to see you go, I'll respect your decision no matter what, and I'll miss that fluffy mane of yours in-game when I sneak through the Forbidden Lands. You're one of my friends, and I hate to see you go-- honestly, I hope you change your mind about this, but as I said, I respect your decision to leave. (_;w;)_

But nonetheless, I wish you good luck. Don't be afraid to stop by every now and then, mkay? We'll miss you. ;A;

little tempofool. lol. will miss you too. you know where to find me though. theres chances we might just turn forbidden into a forum roleplay if no one wants to keep it up in fh without me.

Love you, Fishcloud.

love you too sockry.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 10:57:23 pm »
it isnt to do with previous things, more so just my mental capability to carry on with everything. :p i dont have it.

Mental capability? Hey if all you need is a good slap to snap the sense back into you I'm all for it lol, no hard feelings. It's just that I don't know I don't buy the story you're telling me. I've always been a stubborn type and I can understand you wanting to leave but a good person like you who has clearly worked so hard on the forum and on an incredible map, rp group, and so on doesn't just decide to poof from the community entirely by deleting accounts etc... Seems a bit extreme to my logic if you ask me. I can understand a short hiatus for the reasons you mentioned but this? At least give me a good reason... I think I deserve at least that buddy. Even if you've got to inbox it to me.

wolfdog01

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 11:03:07 pm »
Aw man D:
What you said makes me so sad >.<
I'll miss you a ton, though I may not know as good as some others, I will still wish you the best. Just don't forget about FH okay? I'm sure you had great memories on here, at least remember a few and cling onto them until you can't anymore, that's all any of us can ask.
Bye.
~Thyme~