Author Topic: I bet I won't get anyone. (Hard and detailed ;w;) /angelre0702  (Read 1122 times)

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Alright.. this is angelre0702 here. My friend Ex0rcist here has been trying to help me with my preset, I've worked uncountable hours on it and tried my best. It's my first preset yet I've tried very hard on it and thought it would be perfect, although, it didn't come out like I wanted it to. At all. The designs were completely horrible, the body didn't even show, and she mane was nearly hairless yet I put the coding in notepad.. all of that crap. This is the preset of a beloved character from a game (Viridi .u. ...) and I'd really appreciate it if it was done. I've a very horrible preset maker and have tried countless times on it. I'm very upset about it. Meaning, I seriously can't make presets. Let's cut to the chase..

-

I'd really like for someone to work on this preset and will pay 20 karma points if it is done. 1+ Daily.

What I'd like:

- A realistic fur.
- Double-Sided.
- Realistic flowers & hearts.
- The correct markings.
- For you to follow the guide I will provide.

What doesn't have to be there:

- The exact correct markings, you may add something if you'd like to make it prettier.~
- Realistic fur - I'd prefer it, yet it doesn't have to be realistic. Default allowed, just make sure it isn't texture-less.

Guide:

Left side of head: A red heart on her cheek with a few twigs with thorns wrapped around it.
Right side of head: A butterfly tattoo across her cheek(Deep magenta) | A dusty heart on her nose. (pinkish with faded dust)
Both sides of head: A golden thorn vine across her forehead | A dusty fur color, her underfur spreading halfway on the black outlined lips (a lighter dusty yellow) | A small tip of pink of her ears
Pelt: Same as the dusty-yellow color on her head.
Underfur: Lighter than the pelt. (Also the underfur for the head)
Left body: A dusty heart on her back leg heel with a deeper one upon her back-leg hip |
Right body: A deep red butterfly on her shoulder.
Both sides of body: (This consumes her paws and halfway up her leg) A deeper hue of the yellow but with a hint of brown, flowers and thorns creeping up her legs and paws in nearly every direction |  On her back and somewhat down her back hips golden thorn vines and branches with a light yellow flower on the hip. |
Tail: Golden thorn vines drape around her tail | Her tailtip is a deep red with a black tip.
Extra: A few leaves (Green, red, yellow) on her back and some on her hips.~

-

I really doubt I'll get anyone to make this..  It's detailed, I'll tell you that. Thank you for viewing, sincerely, Re.~

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: I bet I won't get anyone. (Hard and detailed ;w;) /angelre0702
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 07:06:24 am »
Oh Re, you are not a terrible preset maker at all. It is your first preset, yar? It takes a lot of practice to get it right, and trust me... I promise you can get better, and I promise you will be able to make outstanding presets. Just don't give up, keep trying. c:

I will be glad to step in and make it for you if you want. Although, paying those floofs is not necessary at all. ~ cx Again, only if you want. I'll be glad to make it for ye', sorry for not offering my best help. I'll try to do better next time.

In-Game User: ex0rcist