Author Topic: Banned?  (Read 1291 times)

Offline _MidnightWolf_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Banned?
« on: August 16, 2013, 02:19:38 pm »
So i have 3 accounts on Feral Heart, one for me and the other 2 for my friends. But for some reason, Im banned! I was playing, then quit the game to go on a different char. But it said I was banned! I tried the other accounts, but they are all banned! The accounts are: _MidnightWolf_, Wolfy9018 and Asa9018.
Please help >.<

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Banned?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 02:29:01 pm »
Welp, you should contact a mod, this will not help but ofcourse all of your accounts are banned because your ip is banned. So please contact a mod. Threads related to banned is not suppose to be here

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 02:30:14 pm »
It is against the forum rules to speak about being banned/kicked. Please PM an Admin/Mod for any questions about your ban/kick. Thanks.

Discussion on Bans and Reports
You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator of an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

Sorry about that; I wish you luck though, fellow floof.

Offline _MidnightWolf_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 02:47:23 pm »
Oh.. i forgot posting about bans is not allowed >.< Im sooooo sorry!!