Author Topic: Mass Markings Aug 22  (Read 3427 times)

Offline _katti_12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Mass Markings Aug 22
« on: June 29, 2014, 11:55:50 pm »
Please answer!

Recently, I've been having trouble. So many people have the Aug 22 Mass Markings, and say all these amazing things about them, fron antlers to Night Fury tails! I really want to get these Markings, but whenever I try, it doesn't work! I download them from Mediafire, I copy all the image files and paste them in Media>>Textures, and I put Markings.cfg from the Mass Markings folder to the main folder of Feralheart. I've done everything the way it said, and yet, when I get on Feralheart afterward, nothing has changed! Please help!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Markings Aug 22
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 12:09:41 am »
I might be of some use...but I'm tired so I apologize if I'm not making much sense.

My first question- do you have a Mac computer? If so often times markings are downloaded and installed differently. Macs and Feral heart can be confusing. And since so many people have PC computers- you learn to think that it's the same with Macs.
Secondly, are you REPLACING the markings.cfg file instead of just putting it in there? If there are TWO markings.cfg files then that's the problem. Always replace the file.

Offline _katti_12

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 01:02:26 am »
1.) Yes, I do have a Mac. Is there anything I can do differently to make it work?
2.) Yes, when I put the markings into Textures, I replaced them all.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 01:07:50 am »
(I should note that I do not use a Mac either.)

Arr, you said you put the markings.cfg in the main Feralheart folder? Try putting it into Feralheart > FHroot and click replace. I'm pretty sure all .cfg files go in the "FHroot" folder on Macs.

Offline _katti_12

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 02:14:48 am »
OH MY GOD IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much!!! :D  I still don't have the items, like the horns and antlers, but I HAVE THE MARKINGS! Yay!  :D

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 02:30:26 am »
Yes the items are a separate download
~Shay
pm for free art i need practice

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 02:43:27 am »
OH MY GOD IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much!!! :D  I still don't have the items, like the horns and antlers, but I HAVE THE MARKINGS! Yay!  :D
Haha, glad it worked! Also, here's two great item packs you can download. Just export (on Mac) the items.cfg to Feralheart > FHroot and click replace, and the items to Feralheart > media > items and click replace.
Ringo and Delay's or Pawsome v5