Author Topic: my game quit workin!  (Read 1556 times)

Offline [R.R]Unhinged

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
my game quit workin!
« on: December 25, 2014, 01:35:36 am »
OK PLEASE HELP ME! a couple days ago I had to get off fh for a whole day and when I got back on, I was playing for awhile then all the sudden bam "feralheart.exe has stopped working" popped up and so I waited awhile got back on and it did it again after about 20-30 minutes of playing the game, then I went to bed, got onto deviantart tried to download a mesh pack, but adobe flash player new version kept replacing the page, so I got tired of it and downloaded it, once it was done, it was already like 9:00 so I went to bed, woke up the next morning got on and my firefox wasn't working and neither was my gimp, I got onto FH I went to get onto my main character I was n the character in front of her, I clicked the arrow and it loaded for awhile then said "Feralheart.exe has stopped working" I was rlly mad and so I told some friends that play FH about my situation and they didn't know what to do, and earlier It was to the point I cant get on any character I have to completely recreate a character just to get into lonely cave, then I cant even get into another map, I have to stay in lonely cave, but a couple minutes ago I tried to get on an guess what I CANT EVEN GET ONTO CHARACTER SELECTION I CLICK ON LOGIN AND THEN IT LOADS FOR A COUPLE SECONDS, DOESNT EVEN SHOW MY CHARACTER AND SAYS IT AGAIN "Feralheart.exe has stopped working! PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME!

Offline wolflinklove

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: my game quit workin!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 02:37:18 am »
It could be a possible Virus.
Though, it does sound like both a bad connection to the Server.
Every now and then, most people will Crash since they loose connection to the Server.
I don't believe that it's the Adobe Flash Player.
Nor do I think it's the meshes that ye got.
Try scannin' y'er computer f'er any viruses with y'er Antivirus and try to fix it.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 02:38:50 am by ~Wolfer~ »

Offline CocoaTurtle

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am innocent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 06:27:07 am »
The same happens to me ;-; It was workin fine BEFORE I GOT THAT STUPID HAIR PACK..... I has no idea what to do ;-;

Time to close dem doors. FAST

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 12:03:11 pm »
Tried reinstalling FH properly? By this I mean use the uninstaller from your FH and reinstall it

In-game name as: Whinp