Author Topic: Dire Wolf preset  (Read 727 times)

Offline CannibalCircus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • :>
    • View Profile
Dire Wolf preset
« on: July 27, 2015, 05:40:21 pm »
Hi!

I'm not very good at making presets, and I would like one.

So I want someone to make me one! :)

It's a dark grey dire wolf with a yak skull and a spine on It's back including the ribcage. I don't want the neck bone bit connecting to the skull so in reality the skull would be able to take off.  :D And, please don't make the spine and skull bloodied up. I would also like a scar on her flank(Right) a scar on her front(left) and back leg(Left)also another scar on her back leg(Right) And put some mini scars anywhere, too.

Search up if you dont know what a yak skull+a spine looks like.

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Dire Wolf preset
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 11:44:53 pm »
I don't know if you're gonna get many bites on this one... If you have time it's not overly difficult to do a preset on your own if you have any program that allows layers (I would advise gimp or fire alpaca) as there are a plethora of tutorials out there. If you really want someone to do it for you then I think most people are gonna be intimidated by the dependence on a item (as you can only really texture them on flat if you don't know how to make items, which is seriously tougher than a normal preset) and the lack of a image to reference.

Still best of luck with finding someone with the skill (unlike myself) and know-how to do this for you.