Author Topic: 1x1 RP Section  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
1x1 RP Section
« on: June 09, 2017, 10:56:34 pm »
I think it'd be nice to have a sub-board for 1x1 rps, meaning rps between just two people.
This way, they can have a forum to pretty up and keep track of everything much easier, and there can also been a thread there to Search for 1x1 RPs - you would post things about your RP style and such, and things you'd like to have from a 1x1 partner, as well as types of rps you'd like to do.

I got this idea from ChickenSmoothie, which has this in place ^^

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: 1x1 RP Section
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 10:59:32 pm »
It sounds like a good idea, but a bit useless at the same time?

Users can simple use the PMing system to communicate and do 1x1 Roleplays already, although it can be hard to keep track of if you get messages every day.

Never the less, it's a good idea, it'd be nice to see some more opinions on this.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 02:48:29 am »
I think this is a good idea! I've also seen it on Chickensmoothie, it seems to work alright there, at least as far as I know.

The only problem I see is that FH has a much smaller and slower-moving forum compared to something like Chickensmoothie, so I feel like 1x1 roleplays could easily become spam to people who aren't participating in them. Otherwise I can't really see too much issue with a board like this, I'd love to see some more forum RPs being encouraged on here, I haven't seen many recently.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Drunken-Royalty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • DA - DrunkenRoyalty
    • DrunkenRoyalty
    • xX SashaLea Xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 09:21:40 am »
I mean, you could just state you want "1 on 1" RP... But good idea though.~
Loyalty is key. Don't talk behind other's back. Don't pick and choose people for your own benefit of work. Don't stir trouble and never, ever, lie.

Rizzla

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 11:05:44 am »
I kinda like this idea! As someone who often prefers 1x1s over groups I think it'd be great to have a seperate section to look for one in, finding one ingame can be difficult since the majority of people want a group. The same would go for the forum's current roleplay advertisement boards- after all, they say "group advertisement" specifically and I don't believe I've ever seen anyone advertising there only looking for one other person. However I don't know if having an entire board to actually do the 1x1 would be necessary, like Torskite pointed out the posts would very easily clog up the forum when things get quieter. Besides that I would love to see something like this happen. Thank you for sharing! c:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 11:09:51 am by Rizzla »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 09:29:09 pm »
I think this is kind of lovely. Though I'm not sure how long these 1x1 forum RP's would last without them dying out quickly in all honesty. Sometimes you need more than two people to keep a roleplay interesting. Though, I don't see that being a problem with the really creative users on FH. This one is a bit of a tough one to figure out whether or not it'll work in all honesty.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone