Author Topic: Celestial Cavern  (Read 3269 times)

Offline therougecat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
Celestial Cavern
« on: April 09, 2011, 03:21:22 am »
.:Celestial Cavern:.
Celestial Cavern is a serene place full of magic and wonder. When you first enter, you may think that you are in some kind of canyon under a star-filled sky, but the ceiling is actually embedded with mystical fluorite crystals that give the place a magical feel. It is an ideal place for exploration, small roleplays, and even romance.

I was inspired to make this map by a place I saw in a dream - it was a cave, but the ceiling was made of stars. I then woke up and decided I wanted to turn it into a map 8)

I plan to base an RP here, I'll put up the forum link as soon as I create the thread. But for now, enjoy the map 8)

USAGE RULES:

- Please do not claim this map for your group, and I ask that you do not bring your whole pack/pride/tribe/clan/whatever to this place to roleplay. Small rps with a couple of friends are fine here, though.
- Try not to interrupt our group if we are roleplaying here. We get priority, so if you are roleplaying in one of our dens, then you must leave if we request you to.
- Enjoy the map! 8)

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?daa63lckdc7pvbu

Here are some screenshots of the place. Believe me though, the screenshots don't do it justice XD

This is the view when you first enter the Cavern.

The central... thing. I'm not really sure what to call it XD But there's waterfalls and stuff coming from it XD

A secret pool :o See if you can find it.

Our tribe's main densite. It features several large dens, plus one small one for visitors to stay in ;)

One of the individual dens. Not sure what to do with these yet. XD

The podium in the Stardome.This place is really neat 8)

Anyways, hope you like the map 8) Feedback is definitely appreciated, and please let me know if you experience any problems!

EDIT:
I have decided I'm not going to make a tribe, mainly due to the fact I've found an awesome long-term pack ingame >u> You can feel free to rp in here with your big packs and prides and whatever, just don't claim it X3
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:58:27 am by RougeCat »

^Click to visit my dA!^

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Life is linear, we are born, we grow, we die.
    • View Profile
Re: Celestial Cavern
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 05:06:04 am »
The ceiling it fantastic, and so does the rest of the map too :)
I'm an artist, an poet and a .. yeah, you think I would say lover? Wrong. I'm more of a warrior and I'll never back away from a fight cuz i know I can win somehow. Even how small the victory might be.

And I made my own Avatar, so thank you for NOT STEALING XD (Slowpoke(Pokemon) (C) Nintendo)

Offline SwampDog

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 01:32:13 am »
I downloaded eet. Can't wait to explore!!!! 8D

Beware of Thunder, my Dancing Utahraptor

DallasKittay

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 12:07:32 am »
this map is amazinggg! o3o Cept the dens are white, I'm not sure if I'm like missing a texture or what, just thought I'd let you know... ._.

Offline therougecat

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 12:55:57 am »
Hmmm... that's weird :/ You mean the dens themselves or the starry stuff inside them? The stone texture on them came with the game, but the stars inside the dens were my own texture. if the stars aren't showing up then maybe you misplaced the material file or the star texture image?

^Click to visit my dA!^

DallasKittay

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 01:26:42 am »
no its the dens themselves that are white. :/ the star thing works fine, but the dens themselves are all white and crud... might be something wrong with my game. i'll fix it eventually. XD

DallasKittay

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 01:31:01 am »
yuh my friend just said hes having the same problem. maybe you should provide the texture for the dens too. o3o

Offline therougecat

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 12:16:51 pm »
Okay 8) I'll get to that as soon as I can.

^Click to visit my dA!^

DallasKittay

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 01:07:20 am »
k c:

Offline therougecat

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 12:02:10 pm »
Hmm... I can't seem to find where I put the material bit for the rocks :/ Knowing me, I would have put it in the same material file as the star ceiling, but it's not there and I couldn't find where else I put it.

I'll update here once I find it 8)

^Click to visit my dA!^