Author Topic: Howling Moons Wolf Pack  (Read 974 times)

Offline skyhigh16

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Howling Moons Wolf Pack
« on: November 10, 2014, 12:10:12 am »
We are a semi-literate group (at times literate, and also illiterate if we aren't rping), mapped, sited, realistic, long term, active pack. We have an assortment of ranks and rules making this an organized pack.

We reside in the Northern Wilds of the FeralRealms maps (If you don't know how to download maps, you will find tutorials on the download page in the site link that will be added below). And there is many other packs and clans within these maps.

There is no immaturity accepted here within this pack, but we still will try to have fun. Breaking the rules here could mean these few things: minor punishment, severe punishment, exile for a certain amount of time, exile forever.

We have many ranks for you to choose from, they are separated into classes. There is the leading class, healing class, fighter class, hunters class, and the young and elder class. Your profession is up to you! All members do start as a recruit, and must prove their loyalty and what they are best at before given their full rank. Don't worry, it wont take long, I say a maximum would be a week. We have no Omega ranks, just to be nice, unless someone wants to be an omega, in which I doubt.

That is all I'll say here, interested in joining? Whisper skyhigh16 or Visit us here for more information: http://feralrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Howling_Moons_Wolf_Pack