Author Topic: Auditions for HummingBird -Script is a WIP-  (Read 2983 times)

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
Auditions for HummingBird -Script is a WIP-
« on: February 05, 2012, 04:46:37 am »
Okay, so I am thinking about making a feralheart movie. It is about a wolf in a pack who loves a loner wolf. The girl wolf is always yelled at by her babysitter. Her parents have no idea what is going on between them until something surprising happens. Two weird things happen at the end that only me and the people playing in the movie will know about. Well, onto the characters!

Elisa- Elisa is the main female role. She is a white wolf with very light pink underfur. Her eyes are a greenish blue color. She is nice and loyal but never takes no for an answer. It takes a lot to get her mad but when she is she will cry for no reason.

Justin- Justin is the main male role. He is a light brown with light grey underfur. He has white faded stripes on his back legs. His eyes are a dark green. He has a white mane. He is loyal like Elisa but jokes around all the time. When someone yells at him he usually just ignores them as if they said nothing.

Alex-  Alex is Elisa's little sister. She is grey with black underfur. Her tail is tipped with dark brown. Her eyes are a brownish red color. Even though Alex is very young she is also very mature. She helps out with things like babysitting or healing. She is kind and thoughtful.

Susie-  Susie is Alex and Elisa's mom. She is mate to Derek. She is grey with pinkish underfur. She has a light brown tail tip. Her eyes are greeish blue like Elisa. She is kind but is rarely home. She loves to hang out with Elisa and Alex when she can.

Derek-  Derek is Elisa and Alex's dad. He is mate to Susie. He is pure black. He has a very dark brown, almost black, tipped tail. His eyes are light brown. He has a black mane with a black back mane. He is nice to people he knows and the people that his friends and family trust. If he thinks of you as a threat he will tell you by eithier growling or staring at you. He loves to play around with Elisa and Alex.

Rackel- Rachel is Elisa's babysitter (Alex is gone so much she doesn't need one). She is light purple. She has light yellow underfur. Her eyes are dark yellow. She is mean to Elisa but is nice to everyone else. When Elisa's sister or parents are around she is nice to her but as soon as they leave she goes back to her rude self.

Titan- Titan is Elisa's best guy friend. He usually distracts Rachel so Elisa can escape. He is dark brown with white underfur. He has light brown eyes. His mane is darker brown then his pelt. He is nice, loyal, and very chrismatic.

Con- Con is one of Alex's friends. Elisa comes to him so he can do highlights in her coat or so she can get advice. He is tan with white underfur. His mane is white in the beginning, purple in the middle, and orange at the end. He is friendly, creative, and smart.

Extra-  The extra characters are wolves that may walk back in forth or attend mettings during the movie. They usually don't have any lines. You may make your own extra but please try not to be too extreme like a very dark red wolf or a rainbow wolf. If you could, send me a picture of your extra wolf you want to join with and I will tell you if i will accept it or not.

Well those are the characters. Now we can go onto how to apply.

Here is the form to apply with (you don't have to use this exact form but apply with something like this.)

In game user name:
What character are you trying for:
Why should you get the part:
Example of you role playing as this character:
Timezone:
Times your on:

Roles:

Elisa- brodylove
Justin-  Open
Alex-  Open
Susie- Open
Derek- Open
Rachel- Open
Titan- Open
Con- Open
Extra- 20/20 slots open- None

You can start applying now. If i accept you when the script is done I will send it to you via message.

Alex- Alex is Elisa's younger sister. She is light grey with black underfur. She has a brown tipped

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: Auditions for HummingBird -Script is a WIP-
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 01:16:57 pm »
In game user name: Lugailover
What character are you trying for: Alex
Why should you get the part: I am an experienced RolePlayer, I can also voice her too if you wanted me to :D
Example of you role playing as this character: The young wolf looked around the forest, her grey fur glistened Silver in the moonlight..
Timezone: GMT
Times your on: I'm on everyday around 4-9 GMT time

I can do voicing if you want me too.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 10:29:07 am by Lugai »

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 09:00:48 pm »
Okay. Well if you dont get any competition before the script is sent out then you get the part, becasue it is still a huge work in progress. And thanks for applying.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 10:28:16 am »
No problem!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 11:07:14 am »
In game user name: Puppy 12
What character are you trying for:Justin
Why should you get the part: Ive roleplayed millions of times and they say im good ive got a boy voice cause i am one 0_0
Example of you role playing as this character: Justin sat down waiting for  Elisa while scratching his ear bored
Timezone:GMT
Times your on: every day unless im banned :p ill try to sneak on to tell you that i am lol

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.