Author Topic: CASTING CALL!! ACCEPTING  (Read 3636 times)

EverSweet

CASTING CALL!! ACCEPTING
« on: August 25, 2012, 01:08:53 pm »
Well Im making a video for feral heart and I need some actors for some parts. I have some characters that I need young voices to play. All you have to do is audition and record your voice and make a video for your voice. YOU MUST HAVE A CLEAR MIC SO I COULD HEAR. I will accept anyone!!~~

CHARACTERS:
Denzai: Denzai is a young, hyper, and curious kid. She will adventure to places and hopes to become an allstar when she grows older. She lives with her brothers Kai and Rucket. They treat her like how a true family would. She loves her brothers by heart. She would never betrade them.
Kai: Kai is a loving, strong, and brave brother. He loves to play with his brother Rucket and his younger sister Denzai. He protects Denzai with all his heart and loves her. They go on adventures together with Rucket, and sometimes get in trouble but they are a family who trusts.
Rucket: Rucket is a witty(smart), brave, and strong brother like Kai. Rucket always gets into trouble and hangs out with Denzai and Kai all the time and adventure with them. He hands out with his friend Syndrome, and they love to play around and goof of which gets Rucket in trouble.
Grenda: Grenda is smart, brave, and loves to adventure. She and Rucket always hang out with Syndrome. She and Rucket are a couple and will never be torn appart. She sometimes sneaks on Kai, Rucket, and Denzai when they adventure. Her parents arent very proud of her.
Syndrome:  Syndrome is intellegent, and brave. He will fight for anyones life even if he has to die for it. He hangs out with Rucket and Grenda. He adventures and keeps them all safe while they adventure. He never backs down from a fight and mostly wins.
Hirinstein: Hirinstein use to be a friend of Grenda's until Rucket, Kai, and Denzai moved into where they lived. Hirinstein wishes to get rid of Rucket. He wants to be with Grenda again but because of Rucket he cant. Hirinstein has a collection of knives that he murdered past neighboors with. Thats why not many people live near Hirinstein.
Driauna: Driauna is Skai's BFF4EVR she will never betrade her. They are very close and Skai watches over her. Hirinsten and Driauna are BFFs and never betrade another either. Driauna is friends with everyone in the neighboorhood. She loves to play with everyone and sometimes is a mischeif maker.
Skai: Skai is Driauna's BFF. She and Driauna always have trust in one another and watch other each other. Skai is 1 year older than Driuana. Kai is Skai's boy and they always walk and talk alone at night. They love to get in mischeif  but they never would break up.

This story is about some friends who adventure and live their lifes to their fullests and as one dies they all try to find out who had done it..(sorry for this crappyness. IM TIRED. I just woke up)

ACTORS:
Denzai: Me
Skai: Vallez
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 09:10:17 pm by Dreams~~ »

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
Re: CASTING CALL!! ACCEPTING
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 05:51:16 pm »
Well, could we get some information on what the video will be about? Length?
How about which characters have which personalities?

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 06:43:20 pm »
I would be happy to do this! :D I have a young voice despite my age. XD and I am not too horrible with acting... So i'm guessing I shouldn't be that bad at voice acting :)
And I would need the info Haruki has posted XD

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other jerk die for his...

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:
http://vallezfh.deviantart.com/

EverSweet

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 03:32:26 pm »
Okay. The video will be as long as it takes to film it and stuff. It MIGHT take up to 30 mins to 1/2 hours. Its like a movie. and will edit more info on the first page.

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 04:17:43 pm »
Sounds good.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other jerk die for his...

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:

EverSweet

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 04:24:51 pm »
posted.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 04:44:34 pm »
Eh, if only I could do this. I have the microphone and all, but I have no way of uploading it.
Good luck! ~
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline littlepinksprite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 05:26:04 pm »
Hey, this sounds like an interesting idea, but you don't really have enough information up for people. Could you explain more about what you planned for the story and who is doing what? Who will be writing/scripting the story, who will be video-capturing, what do you need other people for, what there specific jobs will be, how do you want them to apply? Also, do you have a schedule or time estimate for the project?

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 05:32:03 pm »
May I addition for Skai?

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:

EverSweet

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 09:09:33 pm »
Sure thing Vallez :3