Author Topic: Omaha's Story Thread  (Read 29440 times)

Azure

Re: Omaha's Story Thread
« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2011, 03:06:27 pm »
So sorry Ringo, but I have to leave the role I have as Paramount, as I'm quite much quitting FH for a long time ;;

I will stalk this anyway.

Hugs for ya all~

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 11, 2011, 04:25:21 pm »
Alright, so Sarahsarah has been moved up to the primary role of Paramount.

Added Rak$ha as an understudy for 'pretty much everything' LOL.

WELL guess what guys? WE FINISHED! (thanks mostly to rakky). That means episode 1 will be out before you know it! I'll PM all music finders the rough copy of the movie so they can find appropriate music for it.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2011, 02:20:08 pm »
Yayy, I'm glad you finally got it done Ringo. :3

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2011, 05:18:53 pm »
Yay <33

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2011, 08:47:36 pm »
OKAY GUIS.

So I come bring bad news and good news.

The bad news is my computer is literally crap and when I try putting this all together in wmm, it just crashes, or wont play the video, or something annoying and heck. I have to get a new one, which means episode 1 is gonna be delayed. Everything I put together is going to be deleted.

GOOD news is that I DID find a way to save all the videos. All I have to do now is put it all together again once I get my computer. Really annoying for everyone, since everyone else has to wait, and I have to start all over again xD But we're not loosing the videos, so yay~

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2011, 09:25:13 pm »
That's great Ringo. :3 Even if it is a hassle, it's better than losing all your videos. xD

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2011, 02:02:54 pm »
Yay <3

{No thanks to Magpie 'cause she had to leave}

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2011, 03:55:48 am »
Is it possible for me to be a background character?

Forum name: Kieva
In-game username: Kieva
Role(s) you would like: Background character A cub please.
Activity level on the forum: Pretty active if I have something to do.
Activity level in game: Rarely- because if I do get on no one else I know well seems to be on. xD But I can get on the game way more if you want.
Small rp example: Kry swatted at a small burned stick with her giant paws, after a few tries the small cub hit it at the right angle making it crash into pieces. She created an affectionate purr in her throat and beamed with pride, she had killed a stick! /...Wait... It was already dead!/ A sigh slipped her throat but she soon went crashing into her own destruction, she wildly got up with the ashes from her stick clinging to her fur- it was another cub. A possible playmate- Charge! Crashing into the dead twigs she attempted a leap on her attacker grappling onto an ear gently and putting down her weight on the other cub. Thus her first playfight had begun.
Personality: Playful, hyper, bold, acts-all-strong-but-really-isn't.

Conditions: Only two things I ask- Do not ask me to make my characters curse. I don't curse- and don't plan on cursing in the future. Two. Kry is the characters name- but if you can think of a better one feel free to suggest. :D
I can make banners- just give me some pictures and ask. xD I'll also tell some of my friends about this. If you would like I can be more characters- back ground characters if you want me to. c:
Voice difficulties= I killed my mic a while ago- can't seem to make it work again. XD Also- I may be able to speak like my character it depends on if my parents will let me or not.
Edit: I can lso make map area's- or help make them if you want. C:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 05:07:20 am by Kieva »
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2011, 06:56:25 pm »
Awesome, accepted C:

Lol sorry for the delay. It's been a while, I bet you're all thinking, wow, Ringo forgot us already. NO, I didn't lol. I finally got my new computer and I' in the process of making episode 1 <3

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 03, 2011, 04:37:30 pm »
I'm very, very, sorry everyone. I have awful news.

Something got corrupted in the making of episode 1. There was something wrong with the videos being transferred from one computer to the next, and now every single video has been erased. Forever. I would have to gather everyone up and we'd have to go through all that time and effort AGAIN, And honestly, I can't put you guys through that. So I'm cancelling Omaha's story. I have to. I can't make you guys do that. I just feel awful.

Locking this thread since it no longer serves a purpose. I'm so sorry to everyone who was excited about being in the movie, and even more sorry to those who helped me by putting their time in and helping out. If you have anything to say, feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks everyone, I'm really really sorry things happened the way they did.