Author Topic: "?!?!?!?" *Goes crazy* I CANT EXPORT MAP FILE IT SAYS : Failed To Export Map  (Read 3271 times)

Offline angelre

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
    • http://freewallpaperspot.com/wallpapers/a1-lion-wallpaper-10.jpg
DX WHAT CANIE DO?!?!?! *Freaks out*

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
is your character (the in-server one(s)) inside the map when you tried to export? if so move them to another map and try again

JinxCloven

Could you perhaps give more information on such subject? Such as, what you've put in you're map, or if there's any files you are perhaps missing in order for it to complete?

-Jinx

Offline angelre

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
    • http://freewallpaperspot.com/wallpapers/a1-lion-wallpaper-10.jpg
I put a lot of trees and such and when I export it says,  *Failed to export map*

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
Well try exporting again. if that doesnt work then maybe you have to many objects (if thats possible). Or maybe you should do what alex said. Hope i helped.

JinxCloven

Hmm...Perhaps you should re-install Feral Heart? Is it just on one map? Or every map?

-Jinx

Offline Cicide76536

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Uh, I got the same problem.. And i don't understand it.. I maked own terrain, mask and skyfiles. I exported, but the file i got is (name).map, NOT (name).fhm  Why? At the end of export, it says: Cannot find objects from Default and Cannot find objects from Micellsjikiegfusi (I never remember that name..) Why? I have only once exportet map right, year or two ago and I don't remember how.. Please help ;_; I've downloaded FH nine times again.. Nothing works and nobody knows what is the problem..  Btw Sorry my horrible English =_=

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
This is really old thread if you need help please make your own thread.
And how did you download FH again? You should actually delete the old folder because it messes when you overwrite it some why...
shhh noone knows me