Author Topic: help? banned before even actually log in  (Read 501 times)

Offline creepycarpe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
help? banned before even actually log in
« on: April 22, 2016, 03:55:28 pm »
Can anyone help me with this? I haven't got the chance to even create my character, I registered here and can't log in the game because apparently I've been banned - but how is that possible, why? I haven't done anything with the game yet, actually I tried to register here for so many months and now I can't play.
Is that a bug or something? I don't understand at all! :(

Screen:

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: help? banned before even actually log in
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 03:59:08 pm »
Talking about bans on the forums / in-game is not allowed. You should PM a staff. ~

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: help? banned before even actually log in
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 04:01:37 pm »
  • Discussion on Bans and Reports
    You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.
Locking this due to reason above. Please send a PM to a staff member if you're facing an issue regarding a ban.
RETIRED.