Author Topic: Trying to download the most recent patch and it keeps giving me errors?  (Read 805 times)

Offline M00NYBVG

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Everytime I've tried to download the most recent patch, it gives me error messages that say "The code execution cannot proceed because libcurl.dll was not found", or "irrKlang.dll", "libeay32.dll", and "libOIS.dll" :l. I've tried seeing why it does that but it says it may've been deleted or something, and i need to reinstall it but i don't know how & i dont know what sites can be trusted for that! hopefully someone knows how to help because i miss fh!! :-\

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to download the most recent patch and it keeps giving me errors?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 12:13:05 am »
Hello! Once you download the new .exe from the Downloads page, you have to move that file you just downloaded into your main FeralHeart folder, usually located in your C: drive or wherever you downloaded it to.

The new file that you download off of the site is not an application, but an executable that starts the game. It needs to be in the main folder so it can read all of it's files =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline M00NYBVG

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 01:10:03 am »
Hello! Once you download the new .exe from the Downloads page, you have to move that file you just downloaded into your main FeralHeart folder, usually located in your C: drive or wherever you downloaded it to.

The new file that you download off of the site is not an application, but an executable that starts the game. It needs to be in the main folder so it can read all of it's files =)
ohh thank you sm! i was able to get into it :)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 01:48:00 am »
Awesome!! I'm so glad =) You're very welcome~ I'll be locking this now since the issue has been resolved.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort