Author Topic: Username contains bad symbol.  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Nougatynn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Username contains bad symbol.
« on: July 05, 2023, 07:03:55 pm »
Hi of all come here to help me.

I'm experiencing a problem when trying to log in to the game. It refuses to connect and displays the error message "Your username contains bad symbols." I've attempted to change both my username and password, but it still doesn't work. I've also tried restarting my computer, but that hasn't resolved the issue. The login page appears to be functioning properly, so the problem doesn't seem to come from there. I've also attempted to clear the cookies, but it hasn't had any effect either. My username is not lengthy; it's simply "Nougatyn," just like here. I've been trying to find other posts addressing this issue, but either they were resolved without a clear explanation or there are no responses available.

Did you had advice for this issue? Thanks you in advance for the answer and the help.

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: Username contains bad symbol.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2023, 04:39:52 am »
Your username is just Nougatyn ? no symbols, no spaces, no nothing? Just making sure. Make sure you aren't accidentally putting in a space after typing it in! Also weird question, but what are your keyboard settings? I know sometimes if its set on anything other than English, FH can get weird about it! It doesn't like international keyboards LOL.

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Nougatynn

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2023, 05:02:45 pm »
Your username is just Nougatyn ? no symbols, no spaces, no nothing? Just making sure. Make sure you aren't accidentally putting in a space after typing it in! Also weird question, but what are your keyboard settings? I know sometimes if its set on anything other than English, FH can get weird about it! It doesn't like international keyboards LOL.

Yes, just "Nougatyn" without any spaces or anything before and after! I'm quite sure about it because I have a password manager that automatically saves the username along with it. I'm using a French keyboard, so maybe? I try with english (UK) and english (US) and is not working too, same error, did I need to change my keyboard language in other way than my windows setting?

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 02:54:18 am »

Yes, just "Nougatyn" without any spaces or anything before and after! I'm quite sure about it because I have a password manager that automatically saves the username along with it. I'm using a French keyboard, so maybe? I try with english (UK) and english (US) and is not working too, same error, did I need to change my keyboard language in other way than my windows setting?

You may need to reset your username while using one of the English keyboards! That's the only thing I can think of.

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Nougatynn

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 07:21:43 pm »
You may need to reset your username while using one of the English keyboards! That's the only thing I can think of.

I try it too, I just add another n at the end. Is seem not working too but maybe the apply take some time, so I try another day! But if is not working too I don't have other solution?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 12:22:36 pm by Nougatynn »