Author Topic: Question about Game Loading screens?  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Sincerest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Fractal, how the pattern repeats itself!
    • wondersofyears
    • wondersofyears
    • View Profile
    • My art instagram!
Question about Game Loading screens?
« on: July 29, 2023, 07:58:01 pm »
remember how the old versions of Feral Heart had artists' work as the loading screens instead of screenshots of the maps themselves? i had a question!

i know it's possible to mod the game to put your own art/logo on the titlescreen, but does anyone know if it's possible to somehow mod in your own artwork/personalized loading screens instead of the ones in the game currently? or is that part of the code unreachable/untouchable from a player-perspective?
You could be my compass, teach me how to read these broken lines.
Bio (wip)| My works (wip)
✦✦✦

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Game Loading screens?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023, 08:10:20 am »
Yes it is possible! The way I would recommend doing it is going into FeralHeart> media> textures> splashscreens (where the images are stored), open any one of the images into an image editing program so you can keep the size of the image, and blowing your own artwork over the image and saving it with the same name the splash screen had before, in the same folder it came from. Now whenever that specific image is shown while the game is loading, your artwork should show up just fine. Repeat until all the splash screens have been replaced.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort