Author Topic: Crashing and some odd glitches??  (Read 558 times)

Offline PlasmaCookie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Crashing and some odd glitches??
« on: October 18, 2019, 06:26:06 pm »
I recently started up a group on FH where the character I lead with is the character I'll be recruiting on. Everytime I click on it, I load in game for a few seconds before crashing. And every time I do so, when I reopen the game It's as if I've just reinstalled FH? Like, the music is loud, the point-click system is on and the font size is weird.. Although, all my characters are the same, presets are on etc.

One time I loaded into the game (on my normal account, on my normal character) only to look down and see it was not only my character, it was NOT MY ACCOUNT. And then- It crashed. I had no intention of doing this and I have no idea what to do. Restarting my computer, checking everything within the game file and firewall has not blocked it. My game was acting perfectly fine last night.

SpicyDirt

Re: Crashing and some odd glitches??
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 12:04:35 am »
Hm. This seems like a very odd glitch that I have never quite seen before. I would recommend that you remove any recent mods if you have done that and change to OpenGL. If that doesn't work, then I would recommend a fresh install.

Sorry I can't help much more!