Author Topic: What Are Some Ways That You Show You're Addicted To FeralHeart?  (Read 21994 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: What Are Some Ways That You Show You're Addicted To FeralHeart?
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 06:31:53 pm »
Omg I am the weirdest person in the world I dreamed  about  being a mod.. But I'm to young :3 Doh'! Ha, don't even ask these questions! I haven't been on it recently because my laptops been acting out!

-I know I haven't got many floofs  :o but I think I'm rather well known in the roleplay section, and I'm edging my way to the help section ;) .
-I try and try to go on at least twice a day, but my dogs need  almost constant attention! But sometimes I get paradise and get to spend really long on it!
- I stalk the threads on the Intro, but rarely post, I don't know why! I love meeting  new floofies!
-I have reached my Character limit, and have deleted some of my precious floofies :( but I created some more realistic ones, as I like to rp more..
-I was once on my dads laptop, (I'm gonna sound crazy..) and I went on the laptop at 6pm, then went of it at 4am... Uh...

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2013, 08:27:27 pm »
Well, I am on FH at every moment I can be. Even if I have nothing to do. I have become popular in the morning-General chatters, sometimes the afternoon as well. Evening I tend to stay with my friends though.

At any moment that I cannot get on FH (like now, since my computer IS DYING ;; but at least I got the forums), I start freaking out in my mind and consume large amounts of sweets trying to fill the gap that is opened in my tiny soul.

I will stay up super-late and be very cunning about my actions to keep it hidden just so I can stay on FH and on a normal day I usually do not sleep until 1 AM, and wake up at 7 AM just to get on again, even without my friends around.

I have to roleplay most of my characters for books I write on FH with my friends as though to approve them to some secret god that watches over the game. Otherwise I do not feel right about the characters because they seem un-interactive and lame and nehhh.

I am not as anonymous as I used to be; Every day at least one person is jumping at me and saying they know me and I realize I know them and we have a happy, awesome little reunion and I have noticed that a lot of General-goers are starting to know me and it kind of freaks me out because I feel stalked even though I know that it is very easy for them to know me.

I became EXTREMELY depressed when my internet connection was dying in a way that FH wasn't working; I thought FH was incompatible with my computer and I started freaking out and then it just went to depression even though I still had contacts to all my friends. ;;

From the Shadows~
~Hallucination

Offline sighkaila

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pwoper
    • View Profile
    • My Bio
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2013, 10:53:26 pm »
I'm probably addicted because its so realistic. Also, all the great friends I have made. FeralHeart helped me get better at Roleplaying.

But anyways. I found out about FeralHeart FROM My friends. We started playing, now I'm on just about every day.

Siggy By WhiteLightHeart
Bio

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 11:43:47 am »
I'm seriously addicted, these are some things I do...
~ As soon as I get home from school everyday I check the forums
~ Then I post stuff in the forums from my iPad because if I did it on my computer I'd get caught more often 'cuz for one thing I'm really not supposed to be on a computer on the week days. So, I post stuff using my iPad so I can get away with it easier
~ When I get home from school on Friday I go upstairs into my room and play FH
~ When I'm at school my mind is thinking about FH lol
~ If I'm supposed to be doing my HomeWork then I'll get on FH and when I hear footsteps I'll immanently  turn off the monitor and pick up a pencil and pretend to be doing my HW at my desk
~ If my parents tell me to go to bed and I'm playing FH, I won't. Not kidding. One time I was RPing with my pack at 9:30 pm and mom suddenly tells me to go to bed. I don't go to bed. We keep RPing and I look over at the clock and it's 12:10 am O_o Then I told my pack it was 12 in the morning and one guy said it was only 9 at night where he was. Then by 1:00 am I really had to say good bye ;( 

O_O Whoa, I AM really obsessed...

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 02:45:12 pm »
Oh this sort of question is fun. When I have acess to a computer I'm on the game. When I don't have acess to a laptop or computer, I'm on my iPhone, tablet, nook, iPod, iPad, kindle, iPad mini (yes, I know I'm an technology addict) I'm on the fourms, heck I'm on the forums at school when I'm not supposed to be. But who cares! Feral is my life. (Most of it anyways x3)
Signature by Adelish

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2013, 02:57:26 pm »
Well I'm not addicted to the game as I no longer really go on it as for me its the same everyday, no one really makes the interesting mapped role-plays anymore: Lion prides/Savanna, Wolf packs/Forests, Dingos/Desert/Australlia etc so I don't really go on the game anymore. But I may admit *peeks over wall with cute eyes* I think I am addicted to the forums?:o. Everyday you'll find me on the forums usually role-playing, on the discussion boards and many more. I spend atleast 4/5 hours on the forums a day looking for new role_plays etc to join. So yeah you could say I do seem addicted to the forums. But you gotta love FeralHeart :D.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 08:43:12 pm »
Thrillex, why do you parents don't let you to go on Feral Heart? x3
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 08:49:45 pm »
Thrillex, why do you parents don't let you to go on Feral Heart? x3
Great question. xD Well, my family think I'm always on FeralHeart/the internet. So they try bragging me to get off for one day to enjoy the bright sunshine outside. But there's noting to do outside, so I ignore them. xD Lol

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 10:49:09 pm »
Feral-Heart is a very addicting game to play, I love it. It's addicting cause you can meet friends and chat with them for hours and hours. Another reason is because you can be two main animals that are in the canine and feline family, Wolves and Lions/Lioness. Also, You can go to different maps like Water-Mill, Bonfire-Island, and Last-Cave. A thing that makes me sad about the game though is when your banned for more than a minute cause the game is really fun to play, and you just don't want to stop playing it. Sometimes You can find my player, Moon, chatting and helping young pups/cubs all over the place. The one spot you can mainly find me at is Fluorite-Plains when I can get it to load for me, or mainly at Bonfire-Island when it's not full. If Fluorite-Plains and Bonfire-Island don't load for me or is full, I'll be in South-Pole or Ficho-Tunnel. ~AlphaWolf

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 11:21:25 pm »
Because you get to be a animal, duh.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.