Author Topic: Why do YOU go on Feral Heart for?  (Read 7860 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Re: Why do YOU go on Feral Heart for?
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 12:55:32 am »
Roleplaying is my life, period. Out of any game on the internet, feralheart is the only legit thing I know of. I'm addicted to feralheart because I am obsessed with animals, i love role playing with other people, and 90% of games cost money to upgrade(in this case, get new maps, items and markings). I joined to get a grip onto an open, free world with endless possibilities. <3
I love you

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2014, 05:30:48 am »
Do you go on Feral heart because you want to roleplay, go on the in-game and derp around, browse the forums, etc.?

I go on FeralHeart to Roleplay and just hang out with my friends! I do it to escape the real world and not only has in-game made me feel better about my... Very difficult and... Well my life. So has the forums. Everyone on FeralHeart has made me feel better in my times of being down in the dumps <3

Why are you addicted to FH?

I'm not really addicted yesIam I just like to come on and make friends and enjoy myself!

Why did you join?

I joined because about 2-3 years ago, I was depressed, didn't have many friends and sadly hurt myself. When I found out about FeralHeart I thought it was a good idea and downloaded it. To my utter disbelief there were so many kind and nice people on here and a lot helped me through my depression! So all and all, FeralHeart is the reason I can smile at the end of everyday, always stand up when I fall down, stick up for myself, be more open and social and just taught me that no matter how many downs that go through your life, there is always an up to make you feel better. ^^ c:

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2014, 06:18:51 am »
The one main reason I still go on FH is for the people. There are so many amazing people I get the chance to meet and chat with in game and then eventually out of game. Also another reason I pop up is to help young floofs on things they need such as presets
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 06:45:07 am »
There are multiple reasons why I go on FeralHeart. Somehow, no matter hard I try, I can never seem to stay away from it for more than a month. I've grown so attached to it, and also to the players. I thought WolfQuest was a lovely society I realized people just wanted mates on there later on, but after discovering FeralHeart. You get much more freedom. No safely filters, much more space to roam, large amounts of people at once. You get the point

So, yes, freedom is a reason I go on. Another would be the RPs. Luckily, there are so many wonderful ways to create a unique character, so you can make pretty much any animal you want on there. I've seen extremely common to extremely rare RPs throughout each map. One example would be I saw a herd of mammoths at one time, and also a group of owls?

Well, enough of my own thought up opinion. I'll answer the questions.

Do you go on Feral heart because you want to roleplay, go on the in-game and derp around, browse the forums, etc.?
-I actually do a combination of everything. Some days I RP from the time I get on till the time I get off, other days I whisper someone who is online and on my friends list and just talk to them. Derping around is always a good possibility for me. Making bizarre characters won't surprise you if you truly know me. Also, just making friends at Cape or even in Ficho could be my whole day. One time, however, one of my friends was at the end of her rope and I just talked to her. Started out mad, then about half an hour later, happy as could be.

Why are you addicted to FH?
-I cannot ever ignore the fact that there are many people who care about me and that everyday is literally a new adventure for me.

Why did you join?
-I love RP games and any animal game itself, and well my friend Art told me about it and basically got an account and started roaming around. Got the hang of it, loved it, and I cannot get away from it for more than a month.

lindaminda

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2014, 01:45:27 pm »
Well
I go on FH because I just like the game. I don't know how to explain it.
Whoever tried it just like me, has probably the same opinion.
I joined Feral Heart about 3 years ago when I randomly searched up games like Wolf Quest.