Poll

What was your reaction?

Don't know if I can do this
0 (0%)
Tell me if this is wrong
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Your first Floof  (Read 4164 times)

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
Your first Floof
« on: November 13, 2015, 07:49:14 pm »
Ok so I don't know if I am aloud to do this so please no one get mad I just thought it would be a fun topic

I would like to know  when y'all got your very first floof on your meter. I actually got mine yesterday. I was working really hard to get it cause I didn't know what would happen and I was curious so I kept posting threads and stuff. Well when I went to go look at my profile it said Floof-O-Meter:1. I threw my hands in the air and said "Yes I did it" I was quite pleased with myself and I don't know why XD. But then I look at all these other people and how many floofs they have and I just laugh at myself like I am a midget compared to them.

So if this is not an "illegal" thread just comment and tell me about your first floof
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Preach

Re: Your first Floof
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 08:41:55 pm »
Yes, floof can be quite exciting - especially if you're a newbie. I remember when I first got mines. I remember I was just constantly posting around and one day I popped on my phone and boom, there it was. XD I was literally doing the happy Dance. XD And only 1? No, no, my friend...You shall get all the floof you need. XD -Sparkles pixie dust on you- xD If you keep it up, I'm sure you will get all the floof you need.

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 08:46:44 pm »
Yes, floof can be quite exciting - especially if you're a newbie. I remember when I first got mines. I remember I was just constantly posting around and one day I popped on my phone and boom, there it was. XD I was literally doing the happy Dance. XD And only 1? No, no, my friend...You shall get all the floof you need. XD -Sparkles pixie dust on you- xD If you keep it up, I'm sure you will get all the floof you need.
XD thanks I just made two and literally flailed my arms
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 09:13:49 pm »
i don't remember when/why i got my first floof, actually

i think it was around when i first joined
or something

most of the time i don't even understand why my meter goes up so eh

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 09:43:49 pm »
i don't remember when/why i got my first floof, actually

i think it was around when i first joined
or something

most of the time i don't even understand why my meter goes up so eh
Yeah I don't remember what I was doing to get a floof but I remember looking at my profile and poof there it was XD

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 09:46:23 pm »
Hnng, floofs are quite nice. I f'erget when I got m'first floof. 'Twas either helping someone on the help boards or possibly art? *shrugs* I 'ave a terrible memory, to be quite honest. 'Tis quite an interesting topic ye got goin' here. Well done. ^3^

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 11:28:11 pm »
Cute topic actually :3 not an illegal thread at all so long as folks don't start begging for floofs here x3 lol

I don't remember exactly when I got my first floof but I do remember the feeling of getting one. I was responding to a thread and when I hit reply and my page refreshed I saw the little 1. It was a really exciting and simple sort of joy. I was curious as to who gave me the floof and why xD It made me feel warm inside and idk a sense of appreciation. It's always nice when some mysterious person out there takes a moment to show you they care or appreciate you. The feeling of gaining a new floof still thrills me even now. Floofs are like little ninja hugs full of love from the community and you can't help but want to hug back whoever gave them.

Keep in mind though that no matter how many or how little floofs you have you are an extremely valued and loved member of the community. Floofs counts don't translate into anything but love. The newer you are around the community the often less floofs you'll have simply because most haven't had enough time to love on you <3

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 12:50:38 am »
I'm not sure when I got my first floof either, or why, but like Sura said, it made me very happy to know that someone found me helpful, or worthy of a floof.
-gives each of you a nuzzle-
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 02:37:03 am »
Lol, I myself can't even remember when I got my first floof, but as a newbie I must've been really happy, or may have not even noticed? I'm not sure. I still value floofs, though, kind of like a newbie. x3 But dang, have I come so far.

I'm not kidding, how did I even get to 101?!?! owo'

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 06:02:36 am »
Yeah just I have made it to 5 floofs and it just makes me happy I am curious though of who gives the floofs to me like its an interesting I don't think the whole earning floofs thing for me will ever get old XD I love them they are a great idea