Author Topic: Elknor Woods  (Read 1691 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Elknor Woods
« on: February 20, 2015, 02:10:13 pm »
Mapped|Plotted|Realistic|Multi Species
**This roleplay is for mature roleplayers ONLY, due to it's cult-esq plotline.
Map Previews

Elknor Woods is a diverse and dangerous place. Harsh summers and harsher winters leave it's inhabiants in hard times. However, a change is ahead, whether it be good or bad. It's up to you to figure out where your loyalties lie! Bewarned though, that life here is not so black and white. You will have to tiptoe the delicate line between friends and foes if you want to make the cut. Listen To Your Options before you make any choices though.

No all groups are shown yet, sorry! If you wish to be randomly placed into a wolf pack, just say so. There is only 1 deer herd to join though. If you wish to be a mountain lion or lynx, it will be up to you to form alliances.

Ragnar, King of The Deer
"Life may be "difficult" to others here in the forest, but we deer also have our problems! Many of us are seen as mere prey and never even given the chance to speak to the meat-eaters. Wolves are always arguing over silly things such as borders and the like, but we are above such petty fueds! We need not argue with our own kind, for we are all one in my herd. Heed my warning: if you show disrespect to others you will not be treated kindly. That being said, I hope you do enjoy your time here, should you choose to stay with us. I can tell you more about us, if you prefer; The deer in Elknor Woods are a variety of brown. Tan, dark brown, light brown, reddish-brown and so on. White deer are VERY uncommon as well as black. Eyes are normally a brighter brown though they can vary more than pelts. Markings are either lighter or darker than the pelts. Stags have decently large antlers if old enough. We are known among the forest creaures for our wisdom and swiftness. It's not easy being a deer, but it's easier if you can run fast! We can leap great heights and walk many miles...do you want some of these traits? Join us then!" ~Ragnar, King of The Stags

Fen, Blessed Leader
"This land is harsh and unforgiving, cruel and barren. We have suffered many losses, yet we have come together! We have been blessed my friend! The gods know well what is to come, and it is time to accept our fate and show others the light. You see our forest here, you see how we are bountiful and plenty here? We can spread this throught the land, one by one. I am goddess in not only spirit but also in blood. I am heir of Loki, Fenir, and Skoll, and together we may help them achieve not only their height but the other gods aswell. Join us, and you will see the light." ~Fen, Blessed Leader

« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 02:31:57 pm by Erika-Fishhy »

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Elknor Woods
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 02:10:35 pm »
Application:
Name:
Pack: (If applicable)
Short Personality Run Down:
Screenshot of you character/Brief description:

**You will have to speak to your pack leader for rank information

« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 04:07:22 pm by Erika-Fishhy »

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Elknor Woods
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 02:10:42 pm »
Saved, just in case. You may Post Though.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 02:12:30 pm by Erika-Fishhy »