Author Topic: Presets won't stay exported  (Read 1844 times)

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Self-Proclaimed Official Hobo of Bonfire Island
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
Re: Presets won't stay exported
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2018, 07:42:56 am »
Well, so far, the preset I pasted into PrivatePresets isn't disappearing! I've tried logging out and back in a few different times. But I want people to be able to see my presets...
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2018, 08:37:43 am »
Some people will be able to see your presets if you upload them to Preset Sync. You can upload the file from PrivatePresets, or the desktop, or any folder it's in.

1. Go to the User Panel.

2. Underneath the list of your characters, there's the "Choose file" button, click it.

3. After a window automatically opens after clicking the button, go to "Local Disk C" and go to whatever folder the preset is in, in this case it's the PrivatePresets folder. Double-click the preset you want to upload.

4. Click on the "Upload" button.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2018, 09:06:18 pm »
Unfortunately, uploading them that way didn't help, either...
I've since deleted my PrivatePresets and PublicPresets folders, deleted all the presets in the presets folder, and reinstalled Preset Sync. I'm gonna see how that goes today. It's looking good so far.
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2018, 06:42:47 pm »
Ugggggh. It went so well yesterday, but today, FH won't even open.