Author Topic: Pretty Pretty Preset Request  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Self-Proclaimed Official Hobo of Bonfire Island
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
Pretty Pretty Preset Request
« on: September 09, 2018, 06:43:00 pm »
I'm having a hard time making my new fursona's preset, so I thought I'd ask if someone else could do it.
References:

Also, her toes are the same blue as her socks and ears.
I don't know what kind of textures I want- I'm looking everywhere, but nothing I can find feels right... The only thing I'm certain of are eye textures, but I downloaded these so long ago that I don't remember who made them and can't find them again anywhere!

Username: Koori
File: 8
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:02:50 am by Koori »
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

LonesomeRider

Re: Pretty Pretty Preset Request
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 08:18:11 pm »
Aye there! That's a very cute character you have ^^ I've been working into doing more feline-model presets, and can do yours! I do have a variety of textures available as well~ If you'd like to see works I've done beforehand, those are available too cx

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 03:51:24 am »
Thank you, and awesome! :D I would like to see your textures and previous works, please.
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

LonesomeRider

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 06:53:12 pm »
Thank you, and awesome! :D I would like to see your textures and previous works, please.

Of course! Would you prefer it through PM on here or something else, like Discord?

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 07:10:20 pm »
Probably Discord. I'm constantly forgetting to check here. x3; Plus, I can check Discord at work. Haurchefant's Wife#8454
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 07:12:08 pm by Koori »

LonesomeRider

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 07:17:01 pm »
Probably Discord. I'm constantly forgetting to check here. x3; Plus, I can check Discord at work.

Alright! Here's my Discord~ sometimes mine tends to not want to add people if I send requests.
Jes#5390.