Author Topic: ???? Leadclaw Dragon Flight ???? [Literate][Maps] (V 2.0!)  (Read 22700 times)

Offline OdeToCacti

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ???? Leadclaw Dragon Flight ???? [Literate][Maps] (V 2.0!)
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 08:51:25 am »
I have Thierry's big item pack. It says its compatible with Deley and Ringo's though.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 05:17:56 pm »
Ah, Thierry's works just fine. I was going to be worried if you had Pawsome. XD

EDIT: Scratch what I said. Thierry's is actually NOT compatible with Ringo & Delay's. The item order is different and will cause the wrong items to show up.

EDIT 2: Herp derp, I meant to say that Pawsome is NOT compatible with Ringo & Delay's. Thierry's is still fine.

EDIT 3: I am full of things today. We're switching the group over to Thierry's items, since they offer quite a large assortment of horns and *ahem* "natural horn enhancement".
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 12:30:54 am by Kerrigan »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline raphiel9

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 05:27:11 pm »
Can water dragons have no legs?) to see prest(dont know how to post pictures lol
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Free-sea-dragon-preset-316014419   )    name: Sondria

\
                                                                                                                   Fourm/ingame name: raphiel9

Age: 1 year to 2.                     

Element: Water/ sea dragon

Rank:Hatchling.

History: She comes from a water dragon, sired by a sea dragon her father from a faraway place her parents met in "a place where water flows from the sky"   her father was killed, it being outlawed in that kingdom that any dragon shall mate with a diferent element, with her father gone her mother fled to this planet/world/teritory being seen by a hungry/deranged shadow dragon her atacked her, forcing her to give birth befor time,her mother dead she was found by a female water dragon, who had just lost her hatchling being mothered by her, she now wanders the land,(to soon find the group of dragons).
                                                                                                              RPSAMPLE: She saw a group of dragons while flying, could it be dangerous to ask them for food, well she was hungry she looked at her tummy as it growled they might have fish? As she got closer she(chirped,asked?) asked," Do you have any spare food?" As a male dragon came closer she shrinked back, he could hurt her but instead he said," Yes, we have plenty of food Ma'am care to join this feast?"(is that good? and how many senttises do you need 1,2,3 or 4? and what time zone is this rp on?)

Offline raphiel9

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 05:28:00 pm »
(AND i already have the map lol)

Offline raphiel9

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 06:04:33 pm »
I CANT DOWNLOAD the item pack !!!! :(((((( :((( help

Offline OdeToCacti

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2013, 10:17:34 am »

Calm down Raphiel, could you explain you problem a bit more please?

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2013, 12:15:48 pm »
Wait, so this is open again? :"D Lol, you people probably don't remember, so I'm just going to mention that I was that random water dragon named Gaiya x3

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline *The*Animal*

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm a warrior...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2013, 05:23:14 pm »
Wait, so this is open again? :"D Lol, you people probably don't remember, so I'm just going to mention that I was that random water dragon named Gaiya x3
You were also, Skajer, I believe! You used to be ~*Gamma*~ on the forums, kittycatty ingame.

Offline raphiel9

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2013, 05:37:15 pm »

okay, so I downloaded it then did what it told me to do checked fh, not there so I put thpictures in textures then copyed the note pad into the orihanal fh notepad sooo I checked fh still not there,,,??? Help????

Offline raphiel9

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2013, 05:38:25 pm »

and am I accepted? And does my preset work with the rp?