Author Topic: FeralHearts.Exe has stopped working... this really is strting to bite. >.<  (Read 6710 times)

Offline Mistyleaf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • --
    • @namicappu
    • View Profile
Same with me, Shadey T^T. I'm on my brother's account right now, Blazefire, and I'm online right now. THey might do a server restart, maybe... Not exactly sure. There's few people with this problem, and the admins may try and fix it. Maybe for now, just make another account and go on FH on that one until something clears up hopefully.
mfw you don't know codes

CloudFish

Try again tomorrow. Server will be reset later on tonight or early in morning. May fix problem. May not. Are trying to resolve though.

Offline TheWhiteCrinos

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thanks very much Cloud. Got my fingers crossed that this works.

CloudFish

If not, you can always try making a temporary account or using a side one you already have until is straightened out.

Offline TheWhiteCrinos

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Having to do that at the moment.

Offline shadeywolfdemon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
I've been using my brother's account that he's abandoned. Hopefully it gets resolved soon...

Offline jnts732

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Oh yah this really is annoying its happening to my original and my reserve account! i can't log on for more that 30 seconds!

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
It's also happening to me, hopefully my side account is working. It's getting pretty annoying though, the exact same thing happened to me and to a few more users like, two days ago or something. They restarted the server and the problem was solved.
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Hawkwing

My game has been doing this for at least two months, it's extremely annoying, not to mention rude when I'm talking to someone and suddenly I have to disconnect without being able to say anything. I never know when it's going to happen as it happens suddenly in the middle of my game. I have tried every suggestion and nothing has worked. Sometimes restarting my computer will give me another 30 min of I'm lucky, but then it will pop up with that error message again. This seems to be affecting many people and should be looked at immediately.  
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 04:17:32 pm by Hawkwing »

Offline SmexyBadBoy

• Curious Wanderer
  • How's It Howling MOFO Nation!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
I'm having the same issue even with restarted servers and all other directions I think this may be a hacking issue >:(
Human Beings Are A Lot Like Music
Different Genres
Different Ethnicities
The Only Difference Is....We Fight Because We're Different On The Outside
Rather Than The Lyrics We Write