Author Topic: FeralHearts.Exe has stopped working... this really is strting to bite. >.<  (Read 6702 times)

Offline nyqvil

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Same thing is happening to me! Ill be just right about to get into the game and then it says that and I havent been able to go on all day. My Roleplay urge is about to slaped me computer. So rage for me. Rage. D:

Offline Fluttershy14

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Still not working for me either. Now all three of my accounts are not working and I receive the message FeralHeart.Exe has stopped working. This has been going on for about four days now in a row for me. My first account was the only one not working in the beginning, but now all three have quit. >.< Will this be working anytime soon? Thank y'all for your hard work in trying to get this fixed.

Offline nyqvil

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
I've tried mine and my brother and sisters accounts and now I cant even get into the game at all. I'll be logining in and it says Feralheart.exe has stoped working. Its killing me.

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
As said previously, this need a server restart to be fixed. It already happened with me four times in one week, and there is nothing we can do but wait for the server restart. And since it's weekend, that might only happen on monday. But FH isn't your life. There are other games you can play or other things to do.
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Hawkwing

I can safely say at least mine does not need a server restart, as it has been doing this for at least 2 months, everyday, and the server restarts have never affected how frequently it happened

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Hawkwing, have you tried to reinstall FeralHeart? Or, have you download any maps or different meshes before it started to crash? You're having a different sort of problem, that's not related to the server, I suppose. Also, go to FeralHeart > Media > Particles and search if there are any files there that ends with '_0' or other numbers and delete them.
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
It's so frustrating O_O this only happens for my characters stuck in the Cape though(yes, I definitely have no double particles and the .fhm for the Cape is still there)
I even made a temporary account, but that doesn't like the Cape either...I hope they actually do the server restart soon, I can't properly test any of my new maps!

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Are you on a laptop? Because i am and when i turn it on i have to wait five minutes for it to think and if i dont its says:  Feralheart.exe has stopped working windows is checking for a solution to the problem.       if you have a laptop that may be why.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
This is an old-ish thread. This problem has been corrected. Lockingz.