Author Topic: My custom map problems [solved]  (Read 791 times)

Offline [sn0wie]

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My custom map problems [solved]
« on: March 09, 2013, 06:59:33 am »
So I had my custom maps working, and having a ball in them. And then i went to log in one day and now everytime i try to go in the game just crashes. I reinstalled the map, and it still does it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 04:28:10 am by Veronica »

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: My custom map problems
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 10:23:47 am »
Moving all your maps, objects etc into another folder (objects in one folder, maps in another etc) in your desktop or something. Then see if your game works from there,

If it does, it's probably something in the folders you removed. If you've downloaded Derek objects or what ever they're called, or she of the new particles that Glave made, then that could be the cause of the problem. Be sure to double check all of the objects and maps etc to make sure you've done everything correctly.

I've had this problem before, so I removed my objects and the problem was solved. It might not work for you, but there's always a chance it might. Good luck getting your game to work!

--Turtlez

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline [sn0wie]

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My custom map problems
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 04:27:47 am »
Thanks! I think it was because some stuff was updated, because all I did was replace all the files and now it works, but there have been some changes. Thanks so much!