Author Topic: Cant download or open Feral heart :C  (Read 4245 times)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Cant download or open Feral heart :C
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 08:32:48 pm »
it didn't change from security code thing and i fear restarting my dad's computer because i feel like that would be a bad thing :c
I'm not sure if you have to restart the computer, but it might work more smoothly if you do- some applications require a restart to finish the uninstallation. If you're worried that you might mess something up that your dad is in the middle of working on, you could always restart the computer later. When you're trying to get the game, you're downloading it from this page, right? (Not the Adfly link. Click the skip button at the top page.) -->http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 08:35:17 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Wolvesrock45667

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ello :3
    • View Profile
    • devintart.net
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 08:50:02 pm »
Yea I went to that page I only use adfly pages to get mods for my minecraft so I think I might just try again on a different computer when I get another one.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 08:56:03 pm »
Yea I went to that page I only use adfly pages to get mods for my minecraft so I think I might just try again on a different computer when I get another one.
The Adfly page that pops up before the download is only an advertisement, and you should not download the game when the Adfly page is open, even if it says "download/install now!" Feral-heart is a completely safe download, but if you get the version from any other page/website it could potentially harm your computer. Simply click the skip button at the top of the page, and it will take you to the official download. If you wish to get the game on another computer, that's fine, but you shouldn't download from Adfly, no matter what computer you're on. Good luck if you choose to use another computer!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Wolvesrock45667

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • devintart.net
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 09:55:44 pm »
Yea that's how I got my fun minecraft mods before I had finally gotten an account on feral heart :)

Offline Wolvesrock45667

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • devintart.net
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2015, 08:06:32 pm »
well just now i was able to download Feral Heart without security code, and i think that's because my dad restarted the computer because he couldn't get any emails. But I'm happy i can re download it :D

Offline Wolvesrock45667

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • devintart.net
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2015, 08:16:03 pm »
still crashes >:I

Offline Wolvesrock45667

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • devintart.net
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2015, 08:20:43 pm »
YEAS FINALLY WORKS HOORAY :D

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2015, 09:23:15 pm »
Terrific! I'll lock this up for you. :)

*Unlocks topic due to message saying that the issue is broken again*

A little tip: Maybe try undoing what you have recently done to maybe get it working again? If you did anything to it anyway c:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 10:21:25 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Wolvesrock45667

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • devintart.net
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2015, 11:56:14 pm »
i don't really know why it won't work because all i do is open it then it crashes. (but for me it supposed to crash then reopen) But it stays closed :C i really just wanna know why it does this to me :C

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2015, 12:04:39 am »
i don't really know why it won't work because all i do is open it then it crashes. (but for me it supposed to crash then reopen) But it stays closed :C i really just wanna know why it does this to me :C
As stated above, it might be helpful to retrace your steps a bit, because you may be more likely to pinpoint exactly where it went wrong. After you redownloaded the game, did you re-install the Feral City map and then crash, or are you now crashing as soon as you open up the program?