Author Topic: Character Stuck  (Read 2540 times)

Oriokoe

Character Stuck
« on: June 12, 2011, 04:59:48 pm »
When I was exploring the new map pack I found a portal that led to Forbidden Forest. I tried to go threw but it never loaded and now my character Alex DP (the one in my signature) is stuck. Every time I choose him to use the game either says bad token or couldn't connect. I can use all my other characters but not Alex DP. Is there anyway be able to get to him and control him again?

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Character Stuck
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 05:03:47 pm »
Try closing out every program, and anything that uses the internet, then try to connect.

Oriokoe

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 05:09:26 pm »
Try closing out every program, and anything that uses the internet, then try to connect.
it didn't work, I tried 3 times over

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 05:11:30 pm »
Then you should remake your character. Go to the Edit button and copy down the markings/colors/etc.
OR... Keep trying to get it, Tigg said that you will get the Bad Token message because of all the stuff the game has to load.

Oriokoe

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 05:13:17 pm »
Then you should remake your character. Go to the Edit button and copy down the markings/colors/etc.
OR... Keep trying to get it, Tigg said that you will get the Bad Token message because of all the stuff the game has to load.
I tried for an hour and I kept getting those messages but oh well I'll just have to make another Alex DP then, thanks anyways :3

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 05:14:15 pm »

^ Yes.
A Bad Token just means the game failed to load that map.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 05:15:15 pm »
I've heard a lot of people are having this problem with Forbidden Forest.

I, myself, did as well. I ended up having to remove "ForbiddenForest.fhm" from the fhmaps folder in order to go back to my home position.

If you want your character back without remaking it, go into media -> terrains -> fhmaps and remove (as in, move it onto your desktop or something, DON'T DELETE) "ForbiddenForest.fhm". Once that's done, start the game back up as your stuck character. You should be somewhere all black. Click the Feather Icon, and reset your character to their Home Position.''

I immediately set the "heart" of Pathway to the Home Position of ANY of the characters I take in there. XD
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Oriokoe

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2011, 05:33:48 pm »
I've heard a lot of people are having this problem with Forbidden Forest.

I, myself, did as well. I ended up having to remove "ForbiddenForest.fhm" from the fhmaps folder in order to go back to my home position.

If you want your character back without remaking it, go into media -> terrains -> fhmaps and remove (as in, move it onto your desktop or something, DON'T DELETE) "ForbiddenForest.fhm". Once that's done, start the game back up as your stuck character. You should be somewhere all black. Click the Feather Icon, and reset your character to their Home Position.''

I immediately set the "heart" of Pathway to the Home Position of ANY of the characters I take in there. XD

o.o thats a neat trick, his not stuck anymore. I'll learn not to go over to Forgotten Forest anymore (sorry I thought it was Forbidden) thanks Kerrigan!