Author Topic: CathyMimiNunu's (A.K.A. BlackWolfMimiteh's) Art  (Read 1513 times)

BlackWolfMimiteh

CathyMimiNunu's (A.K.A. BlackWolfMimiteh's) Art
« on: October 07, 2011, 05:47:38 am »
So here's my Feral Heart related drawings!
If at any point you wanna have a look at other arts of mine, go here: http://cathynunumimi.deviantart.com/

Here are my Cheetahs, Akoko and her brother Blyds!
Akoko is the fun-loving, playful, cub-like albino female....and Blyds is the tall, shady, detached, very protective male.

My hyena, Achii, and her adopted daughter Gemini. Gemini belongs to SmokahMokah

Ashanti (before she takes the name "Achii") as a pup. would you believe that this sadistically homicidal hyena was a crybaby as a pup? well, if you don't know, you'll just have to wait while i dive further into her story...

My Achii in her prime. This is somewhere in her teen years...her insanity is still making her a bit wild, It'll be a while before it becomes a calm, psychological insanity....making her the cold, collective, and highly intelligent predator she will someday be.

My reference sheet for Achii

With every event in her pup-hood, and every moment spent in the clan, Ashanti took another step closer to becoming Achii. Today was her first beating, where she lost her tail. Her mother, Tapiwa, flung her around so violently by it that little Ashanti's body flew off of it. Tapiwa was determined into turning her young pup into her own weapon. Ashanti would learn very quickly that she didn't have a mother, she has a commander...and to disobey orders would bring on a world of hurt.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ashanti has many, many beatings in her pup-hood. So many, in fact, that they not only take away that innocent, soft, and rambunctious personality of a pup, but also completely destroy her nerve endings......she will not be able to feel being bitten, scratched, stabbed...or a nuzzle, the feel of grass........only slight pressure.

I didn't shade because I'm too lazy XD
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 07:15:50 am by BlackWolfMimiteh »