Author Topic: .: Maddie's Preset Shop :. PLEASE READ!  (Read 8725 times)

Offline IvyWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
.: Maddie's Preset Shop :. PLEASE READ!
« on: October 23, 2011, 07:07:40 am »
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 06:24:33 am by Maddie »

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • You can be your own spotlight?
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account :3
Re: .: Maddie's Preset Shop :.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 08:21:46 am »
Could you do a meerkat preset for me please?   :) its pretty easy.
a picture; http://www.nigeldennis.com/stock/pages/51.htm
and the payment well i could nuzzle you everyday for a month if you would like that as i am not very good a drawing but i could try i guess  ::).
 i don't need this preset in a hurry so take your time and i definatly won't bug you for it.
Thank you! Really appreciated,  :D i have asked everywhere for this.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:43:52 am by MeerkatMeg »

Offline IvyWolf

• Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 09:05:11 am »
Could you do a meerkat preset for me please?   :) its pretty easy.
i will put a picture on soon its just im on a rubbish laptop and it won't let me copy the picture link.
and the payment well i could nuzzle you everyday for a month if you would like that as i am not very good a drawing but i could try i guess  ::).
 i don't need this preset in a hurry so take your time and i definatly won't bug you for it.
Thank you! Really appreciated,  :D i have asked everywhere for this.
Okay then, I'll put you down. C:

Rainpup

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 01:29:43 pm »
ok could i ask a favor? I need a dog with a couple sparkles on her & two different color eyes, one purple & one moss green. could u do that? heres a picture of her, & for the payment, ill draw anything u want, bad thing is im only good at cats,dogs,wolves & dragons.. altho i can't draw good wings.. ^_^' I also make short amvs & speedpaints, so which ever you'd like would be fine & i don't need this rly quickly, so take your time, there's no rush. <3

Picture -------> http://3mmaluvzcupcakez.deviantart.com/art/Lira-264863134

Thats a picture of her, like i said purple eye & moss green, she looks all the same besides the eyes on her other side so..
hopefully that works for a picture.

Offline IvyWolf

• Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 04:21:06 pm »
ok could i ask a favor? I need a dog with a couple sparkles on her & two different color eyes, one purple & one moss green. could u do that? heres a picture of her, & for the payment, ill draw anything u want, bad thing is im only good at cats,dogs,wolves & dragons.. altho i can't draw good wings.. ^_^' I also make short amvs & speedpaints, so which ever you'd like would be fine & i don't need this rly quickly, so take your time, there's no rush. <3

Thats a picture of her, like i said purple eye & moss green, she looks all the same besides the eyes on her other side so..

Thats fine! I can do that no problem at all. C:

Rainpup

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 04:56:09 pm »
[/quote]

Ohh thank yeww! Btw do you want a speedpaint, drawings or a short ani of a few of your characters? just make sure to give me a picture of your chars, or a ref sheet. choose one bc this im using to pay u with, if u want ani & speedpaint or speedpaint & drawings or ani & drawings, u can do that also. <3

Offline IvyWolf

• Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 04:57:54 pm »

Ohh thank yeww! Btw do you want a speedpaint, drawings or a short ani of a few of your characters? just make sure to give me a picture of your chars, or a ref sheet. choose one bc this im using to pay u with, if u want ani & speedpaint or speedpaint & drawings or ani & drawings, u can do that also. <3
[/quote]
A Speedpaint of my girl Lopez would be lovley (Picture above, Shiba-Inu with no front arms)

Rainpup

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 05:04:41 pm »

oops, i forgot to draw the pink on her muzzle on her paws, could u do that? she has the same color pink thats on her muzzle on her four paws, im sorry i forgot, ive been very busy lately ^_^'

(working on a pack & the map for it, 7 different elements,
Electricty (yellow,light yellow,dark yellow fur)
Ice (Light blues,blues,dark blue fur)
Fire (orange,light orange,dark orange,tan,light tan,dark tan fur)
Earth (green,dark green,light green fur)
Lava (red,dark red,light red fur)
Darkness (purples,dark purples,light purples,blacks,greys,dark grey fur)
Magic (whites,light grey fur)

i have no members bc ive been working on the site & map, if u'd like to join one day i'd be glad ^^

Rainpup

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 05:10:16 pm »

A Speedpaint of my girl Lopez would be lovley (Picture above, Shiba-Inu with no front arms)
[/quote]

Okie, i have the funniest idea, she could be jumping, look at her floating front paws with big eyes XD lol ok gonna do it now bc i very busy lately :3

Offline Kiyoi

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 07:51:36 pm »
i'd lie a preset too, and if you dont mind, i think this one may be a bit hard for you, but you can try it if you want to, and can you make it semi-transparent, or maybe if you want, you can make all but the head semi transparent, if you could do that i would apreciate it :3

heres the picture :3  http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=47634209