Author Topic: .: Maddie's Preset Shop :. PLEASE READ!  (Read 8723 times)

Offline IvyWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
Re: .: Maddie's Preset Shop :.
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 04:54:09 am »
i'd lie a preset too, and if you dont mind, i think this one may be a bit hard for you, but you can try it if you want to, and can you make it semi-transparent, or maybe if you want, you can make all but the head semi transparent, if you could do that i would apreciate it :3

heres the picture :3  http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=47634209
WOO A CHALLANGE XD
I could try my hardest, it would mean alot of editing of the script, but yes, I'll have a go! ^^

Zodiac

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 06:54:02 pm »
Can I please request? It's pretty hard...it's okay if you don't want to do it ;D

Name: Akuma
Model: Canine
Mane: Yes, black
Accessories: One golden hoop with two silver studs in both ears, a grey skull helmet, a purple-blue feather behind her right ear, and beige-colored bandages on her left leg.
Eye types: The left eye is glow and shine, and is purple. The right eye is whole slit, and is green.
Description: Akuma's fur color is a very dark grey, almost black. ALL of the markings are on both sides. The outline of the circle with the star in it is a deep purple. The moon, star, and tail tip is also purple. The stripes and the striped legs are pure black. There is a nick in the LEFT ear. Please ignore the necklace!

;D <3

Offline IvyWolf

• Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2011, 05:08:32 am »
Can I please request? It's pretty hard...it's okay if you don't want to do it ;D

Accessories: One golden hoop with two silver studs in both ears, a grey skull helmet, a purple-blue feather behind her right ear, and beige-colored bandages on her left leg.
Eye types: The left eye is glow and shine, and is purple. The right eye is whole slit, and is green.
Description: Akuma's fur color is a very dark grey, almost black. ALL of the markings are on both sides. The outline of the circle with the star in it is a deep purple. The moon, star, and tail tip is also purple. The stripes and the striped legs are pure black. There is a nick in the LEFT ear. Please ignore the necklace!

;D <3

8DD ARE YOU GUYS TREATING ME OR SOMETHING?! I WANT TO MAKE THIS SO BAD! <3
I will make this for you m'dear! This is just ohgod <33
So..Yes. You will have your AWSOMESAUCE character made! ;D

Offline IvyWolf

• Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2011, 05:10:23 am »
i'd lie a preset too, and if you dont mind, i think this one may be a bit hard for you, but you can try it if you want to, and can you make it semi-transparent, or maybe if you want, you can make all but the head semi transparent, if you could do that i would apreciate it :3

I'm sorry, but the preset you requested is too hard to script and also the wolf's markings/pelt is too precice. I recomend looking somewhere else, but thank you for taking notice of my shop!

Zodiac

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 07:56:29 pm »

;D <3

8DD ARE YOU GUYS TREATING ME OR SOMETHING?! I WANT TO MAKE THIS SO BAD! <3
I will make this for you m'dear! This is just ohgod <33
So..Yes. You will have your AWSOMESAUCE character made! ;D

Tanks chu<3
Yus, she's "AWSOMESAUCE" ;D

Offline Kiyoi

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 08:04:43 pm »

WOO A CHALLANGE XD
I could try my hardest, it would mean alot of editing of the script, but yes, I'll have a go! ^^
oh thank you! i decided i would like it all semi transparent, you can do this one whenever you like, i can wait, i always have been on a bunch of things >w<

xDraculohx

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2011, 02:13:26 pm »
Hi, I Would Like A Preset Please ^^ This Is A Ref Pic http://www.mypicx.com/10302011/Wolf/

It Should Be Quite Easy. Thanks <333

And btw, He Has Four Earrings On His Right Ear

Offline Kovuo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • You must bow down to the mighty Bumhole..
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2011, 07:26:55 pm »
OH OH,your really good at Presets ~<3,Can you do one for me please?.. Hope it's not TO Complicated..   P.S. If you can can you make the Neckalce Glow? :D
That'll Be Awesome:

Thankies! <3~
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 12:05:26 pm by Kovuo »
While music comes through one ear,life comes out the other <3~ Sean

Offline missmurder31

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2011, 04:32:13 pm »
I'd like a black wolf with a rainbow tail that has glowscript on the tail ^w^ the eyes need to be neon green, mane needs to also be glowscript rainbow, pawpads also glowscript rainbow. tounge the same, glowscript rainbow. i forgot about that ^^
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 04:36:17 pm by Missy »

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2011, 11:21:08 pm »
Name: Skykit
Model: Feline
Mane: No
Accessories: none
Eye types: Her eyes are both light blue with glowscript for when its night (try to make them realistic)
Description: Name: Akuma
Accessories: http://www.decoyswildlife.com/gallery/Gerald_Lubeck/black_and_white_kitten.jpg

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce