Author Topic: WIP dragon story  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
WIP dragon story
« on: July 31, 2011, 11:20:34 pm »
(Note: to make my paragraphs indent, I will add two underscores at the beginnings of them)

__From the surrounding areas, it was as if a kind of substance that was neither gas nor water had filled the valley. The morning sun didn't even affect the fog, for it kept swirling peacefully.
__A dark shape loomed from the misty-lake, ominously diving back beneath the silver waves like a water-creature. A sudden shriek broke the early silence, echoing eerily among the valley walls.
__Below the mist and the perfect dawn, two dragons sparred ferociously in midair.
__"You'll regret ever coming here, flutterwings," one snarled before raking its claws down its opponent's shining green flanks.
__Stung by the insult, the smaller, green dragon redoubled its efforts against the larger dragon. However, all it managed to do was get its throat clasped by huge, muscular talons. An arm slid around her chest, holding her fast against the large, black dragon. She was left helpless in her captor's grasp.
__"Either get out of here or I'll slice your throat and leave you in the sun to burn before you die," the black dragon whispered into her ear.
__Emerald narrowed her eyes and stopped struggling. "I'll be back for what is rightfully mine, Obsidian. It wasn't yours and never will be," she growled back.
__Obsidian smirked. "Alright.But mark my words, I will be living in this valley until I die. And who knows how long that'll be. Maybe up to 1000 years if stupid little flutters like you stop coming into my valley to distract me from hunting my real prey."
__With that, the black dragon let the dragoness go and watched her fly off, grinning darkly.

I know it sucks. I just thought of it as I went. I haven't planned anything out. XD

Offline kyuubi1161

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Nom nom nom <3 = 3
    • View Profile
Re: WIP dragon story
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:40:24 am »
this sounds cool :D are you doing more? = 3
im back!

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 01:34:04 am »
cool! I <3 dragons

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 12:23:05 am »
I'm not sure if I'll add onto it. I forgot about it until I came to this part of the forums randomly.