Author Topic: Snap's Studio (requests open!)  (Read 2104 times)

SnapBanditWolf

Snap's Studio (requests open!)
« on: December 07, 2011, 07:18:15 pm »
SNAP'S STUDIO
Welcome to Snap's Studio!

Deviantart gallery
Youtube

I am an amateur artist (I don't get paid for this!), I use both traditional mediums and photoshop.

I haven't been drawing animals a lot, mostly humans. But maybe you guys can get me back into the swing of things?

PM ME FOR A REQUEST

If you would like a request, send me a message! I need to know what you would like me to draw in as much detail as you like (The more you explain, the better I understand what you want me to draw!)
I'm expecting to be asked to draw characters given that characters and playing are the point of FeralHearts. So I will treat the guidelines of such. If it is something else, just ask. :)

Be sure to include: What you want drawing, any useful information, a character reference if necessary... well you get the idea!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:38:13 pm by SnapBanditWolf »

SnapBanditWolf

Re: Snap's Studio (requests open!)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 07:33:37 pm »
GALLERY

More coming soon!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:37:00 pm by SnapBanditWolf »

Offline Eggy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Snap's Studio (requests open!)
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 09:36:58 pm »
I would love a drawing of my favorite character Celia.  I have taken three pictures of her so you know a lot about how she looks.

I would appreciate if it was a little more softer brushed, so it looks soft. Oh and, could you put her name somewhat off to the side? Oh, you don't have to do the rose, but I want the necklace on her. Can you do the pose like, she is laying to the side?

PS, I love your work. I shall stalk yous on deviantart.....