Author Topic: ??~Kittens701's Bio~?? ~New!~  (Read 937 times)

kittens701

??~Kittens701's Bio~?? ~New!~
« on: March 30, 2012, 02:32:46 pm »
                                                             ?Name: Josette  (Yesh, my name is French, but I ish not French)
                                                             ?Age: 11
?Likes: Warrior cats, wolves, lions, tigers, bears, cats, drawing, scary things and gory stuff. (o_o)
                                                     ?Dislikes: Trollers, water (-Shudders-), Winter, dogs, school(I hate it!), and haters.
                                                                     ?Story Time!?               (This may get interesting)
       I don't remember much of my younger days, but according to my mother, I learned to walk in Lancaster, but wait! Don't give up on this one... My parents didn't strap me into my stroller at the time because I didn't know how to walk, and earlier in the store, like five feet away, I was in love with a jar of pickles on the one shelf, so I learned how to walk suddenly just for that lonely jar of pickles, and amazingly that day I did get that jar of pickles. XD After that, I'd say when I was 5 I started kindergarten. (However it's spelled ><) I had such a nice teacher that year, I loved it, until first grade started, it all started out worse because I guess I wasn't as high class as every kid in school should be, but what can I say? I'm a country girl, not a city slicker. The school's have something called a black list in their minds, and I guess I was on it. In first grade, the kids would blame me for a bunch of non~sense, but when they tried to kill me one year, and I told the teacher, they sent ME to the principal's office for tattle~taling, and the stupidest part of it: The teacher saw they were all chasing me down to the fence line. Yeah... So that was stupid. In second grade I was blamed for anything that went missing in the class, sometimes kids would even drop the missing item into my book bag while I was out of the room so I would really get in trouble for it. Amazing, I only ever spent one lunch detention and one after school detention. At the end of second grade, my mother took me out of the school. A year later, the old school shut down! It was called Pleasent Valley Elementry I think.
I spent to great years before this in Commonwealth Connections Academy, it is also located in other states besides Pennsylvania. Last year, I made friends with a girl in Lancaster, in which I go to there farm and ride the ponies, feed all the animals, and I am even learning Pennsylvania Dutch/Dutch/German. I've gone into the schoolhouse, and it's times like that I wish I could move down there and go to them, because you only go to 8th grade. Well, that about sums this story up for now, I'll update it when I can! -^_^-  By the way, I plan to learn how to do: Meshing, coding, preseting and such,
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 02:41:50 pm by kittens701 »