Author Topic: Ask Kerrigan  (Read 2506 times)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
Ask Kerrigan
« on: May 29, 2012, 04:46:18 pm »
So... Yeah. I'm not so good at typing intro posts.

Uh, and I don't do much around here. Except, y'know, hog awards and make maps. I've been called a Legendary Mapmaker by many, so I don't suppose I'd mind answer questions about that stuff.

Right.

LET'S GET THIS ASK THREAD GOING YEAHHHH!
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

CloudFish

Re: Ask Kerrigan
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 06:21:19 pm »
Reason for forum/username?

I love your signature. I feel that.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: Ask Kerrigan
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 07:23:37 pm »
Reason for forum/username?

I love your signature. I feel that.

Reason for why they're different, or just a general reason?

Uhh... Kerrigan was once the name I used all over, hence why my forum name is Kerrigan. To go into further depth, it means "dusky" or "dark daughter".

DimensionGal is my in-game name. Gal is something us 90's girls used as our screen names, waaay back in the early days of the internet. Dimension came from the actual meaning of the word, y'know mult-dimensional and stuff like that. Together it looks like it says "Dimensional", which a lot of people in-game put my name as.

They're different, because while I enjoy seeing people enjoy my work - I don't like getting spammed or swarmed when I go into public maps. I get fans coming up to me now and then, but for the most part I'm left alone and am quite pleased by that. XD

And yes. That's how I feel sometimes. I've had people request the oddest maps from me; some are pleased to see that I put in weird little features, others are like "wat r u doing" and I have to remove it. Now I only really do request maps for certain people.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?