Author Topic: .:*Lilly's Journal Time*:.  (Read 1223 times)

Offline lillyluv

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • lillyluv n' gendermom
    • View Profile
    • FH Blog
.:*Lilly's Journal Time*:.
« on: July 11, 2012, 07:59:37 pm »
Hey Feral-Hearts :D I've Decided to do like a Journal Entry and maybe other stuff I dunno haha. I guess we can start off with my little problem e.e. So the problem is my Best friend, or the girl who was I met her my 2nd time in the 5th grade, she got me into the warrior cats and Guardians of Gah'oole. She introduced me to a lot of books before she started changing v,v. She was so nice but she became someone else someone who used me who loved starting arguments who was a snake. I recently dropped her as a friend for a terrible rumor she told one of my closest friends it wasn't true though! This snake doesn't use feralheart as far as I know. SO that's what has been digging my brain for a week now e.e but I'm sure it will stop >:3. Moving on, I'm FINALLY going to the 7th grade after being held back to the 5th grade. :D I think all that I had to write about was my problem e.e. Anyhow you can find me on Devianart ^^ my user is Sheetah13 I also use stardoll my User is spotterluv e.e and my youtube (I dont post videos v,v yet :D) lillyluvs13 Thanks for reading this I hope you liked it ~<3/color]

Unchained garbage mostly