Author Topic: Wolf (Please don't jump in, sorry :( )  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Kesha~

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Wolf (Please don't jump in, sorry :( )
« on: August 25, 2012, 09:15:03 pm »
Ok this is long to explain.You must be active on the forums and able to read and message others.
I will be the mayor, it is my job the protect the village from the werewolves.
Wolves:I will pick two of you,  you will be messaged if you are a wolf and i will tell you who the other wolf is you can kill anyone but me and the other wolf, you may kill the watcher.
Watcher:Only one of you, you are one of the villages only hope of getting rid of the wolves. You pick someone who is playing (Alive not dead) and message me asking if theyre a wolf or not. If i anwser yes you have to try get the village to vote them out.You can be killed by the wolves and the village. If i anwser no you have to wait until the next round to guess again.
Village:You can be killed by anyone even your own villagers.You vote people out who you think are wolves.
Dead:If you are killed i will message you who the wolves and who the watcher is but you CANNOT tell anyone esle who they are or that will ruin the game for everyone esle.
At the end of the game i will tell you who the watcher and the wolves were.(If you read this post "Wolf" in your comment)
Post below if you want to play, you have until 31 August. Thats nearly a week.
Good luck!

People playing:
Me
SoaringAway
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 09:47:21 pm by Rachel »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf (Please don't jump in, sorry :( )
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 09:33:59 pm »
...WOLF!?

YEEEESSS.

I've been wanting to play this forever on the forums! Sign me up quickly!

Offline Kesha~

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf (Please don't jump in, sorry :( )
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 09:42:29 pm »
Ok I'll add on a bit on the post at the end of those who are playing. (I knew i forgot something) You'll be the frist player on the list.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 09:48:22 pm by Rachel »