Author Topic: Black Pain's Bio. (Re-done)  (Read 1914 times)

Offline Black Pain

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Flowercrowns for the win
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Black Pain's Bio. (Re-done)
« on: August 29, 2012, 04:28:19 am »
Well. I'm re-doing this thiing.

Hiya! I'm Black Pain. I really like to be called Chear though. :3 But in reality,sigh (yes that thing that we actually exist in), my name is Carli. I'm an average teenage girl. Well, not really.

I'm failiing in most of my grades. Except Humanities and music. Due to the fact that I spend more time in the bandroom then I do in the class roomss. Woo. The reason I do that is because I need practice on my music. (Guitar, Bass) and the teachers like. Sure.

Anywayysss. Onto more about me. I'm actually scared to post on the FH fourms(?) because I think I might break the FH site and post something incorectly and jam everything ;w;.

I'm in love with the bands:
All Time Low, Of Mice and Men, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Haim, ect.

I'm really weird and stuff. I got my best friend ~Minti3~ Into these bands. Then I got my other best friend into one of them. ~Minti3~ And I forced one of our friends to get into those bands. Lolz.

The People I look up to (Not Because i'm short)
~Minti3~(YessYouAreOnThere), My significant other, Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Zack Merrick, Rian Dawson (All Time Low) Uhm. Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance. Ermm. Can't remember...the others..

A little bit of info:
Okay. So, I was born and raised in a town, in Australia. I have a younger sister, ~Minti3~ (Note: Not Actually related to me. We're like sisters though.Plus she's like a twin acutaually but I was bor first so....) But I have a little bother as well. Opps. I ment brother. Erm. I'm really an armature at everything I do. I really like to make friends and answer peoplesquestions. ;w;. This is all I can really think of. ;w;. I'll come up with something else latterss.

Byaa.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 10:48:14 am by Blacky.P »
Im very not active. Try my deviantart!

Icon made by cakeindafridge
ig made by duskiiez on dA

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
Re: Can it be? Black Pain's Bio.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 02:24:02 am »
Ooh, you dislike melons and cucumbers also. xD But, this is a nice biography.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Black Pain

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Flowercrowns for the win
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Black Pain's Bio. (Re-done)
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 10:55:07 am »
Ooh, you dislike melons and cucumbers also. xD But, this is a nice biography.
Why thank yeww.

And also *Updated~*
Im very not active. Try my deviantart!

Icon made by cakeindafridge
ig made by duskiiez on dA