Author Topic: Rusty's Bio  (Read 1493 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Rusty's Bio
« on: October 02, 2013, 06:54:12 pm »
Hello!

Name
My nickname online is always Rusty.  My real name is Carly though.

Characters
Nik, a male brown wolf with green eyes.  He is sometimes seen as a brown husky.
Rabbitfoot, a white blind warrior cat with right front paw black.
Snow Shoe, a blind male Forest Vorox and Snow Vorox hybrid.  A Vorox is my made up breed.
Simon, a male Forest Vorox and unknown hybrid.
Asher, a human boy with blue eyes and brown hair.  Often seen as a red tailed hawk DNA or a Gifted that can faze through walls.  He always has lost is memory somehow.
May, a human girl with green eyes and long black hair.  She is often seen as a Gifted shapshifter but sometimes you can catch her as a wolf DNA.

About Me
I am an artist.  I draw on paper and on Paint.  I do have a tablet but I do better with the mouse.   I am learning to play the piano but I am just a beginner.  I love animals and I have always had one in the house.  We have a family dog named Tommy, my sister's cat named Happy, my sister's elderly rabbit named Charley, my tank of fish and my three rats named Saki, Misty and Kitty.  We foster cats so cats are coming and going as we take them and as they get homes.  We currently have Shapora, her kitten Yuki and his adoptive sister Star.  We started fostering rabbits when we were choosing which one would go well with our lost little friend named Skittles.  That is how we got Charley.  Then we started fostering rabbits that weren't tame to give them a better chance.  We also fostered a Guinea Pig, his name was Rags because he literally looked like a living rag.  He was so friendly but shy.  His fur was gross and ragged and you could see all his ribs.  When he was adopted he loved everyone, he was bit overweight and his fur was soft and clean again.  He even got a new name of Mocha.
I love writing stories, I even have a unfinished one posted here.  So when I saw I could make stories with other people, also known as roleplaying, I had to try it.  I was bad at it at first but I got better and better at it and even started my own warrior cats roleplay club which by now has died out.  Me and my friend, known as TotalFanGirl on here, always did roleplays together.  She found FeralHeart and showed me it.  I instantly fell in love with it and made my account.  I can't get on the game anymore but I roleplay all over the place on the forums.

CharChar
Just thought I should mention my Fursona CharChar.  I have posted a few pictures of him here.  Because I have a better time roleplaying male characters I made CharChar male.

Credits
In order of drawings seen.
WhiteLightHeart
volume
xxravenwingxx
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Rusty's Bio
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 07:41:10 pm »
Nice bio, Rustys. For the record, I also perfer a mouse when I do my digital art (tablets and digital pens are a nightmare, I don't know how people do it), mastered Paint, write, and play paino, let's enough to where I have control on both hands.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 04:37:23 am »
A fellow artist huh? I stick to the pencil and paper ,unless I really fall in love with one of my works, then I have to scan it and edit it in gimp or paint .Anywho ~
Lovely Biography Rustys! I really like your Fursona ^^. I think it's awesome how you and your family foster and take care of animals, if my family wasn't so wild I would give it a shot for sure .{DieHardAnimalLover }.Warrior Cats is an amazing book series ,Amazing base for a Role Play~
 Rp was something I was exposed to at a young age, thanks to Wolf Quest and the Medieval/Anime Chat groups x'D. T'was a joy reading your Bio.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 04:41:34 am by JJ »

Sig and Avvie by Me
User: JackJackleHound
DA:TheWickedNeverRest

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 04:53:45 am »
T'is kind of your family to foster rabbits and cats, even Mocha. I'm sure the animals are very grateful for your family's hospitality. I also like the creativity you provided in the information as well as Charchar's design. His one red ear is a very nice touch, if I might add. Nice reading a bit about ye', Rusty. Also, its sad to hear you can no longer come online in-game though at least you can still get on the forums.
gone

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 05:25:41 am »
What a nice BIO. I like. :3

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 09:51:03 am »
Weld done on the Bio Rustys. You are a champ.
Can't wait to see more posts/forums from you <33

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 01:02:32 pm »
Thank you for all the kind comments.  I didn't think anyone would read this at all.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru