Author Topic: //A Shadow Story//  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
//A Shadow Story//
« on: February 20, 2011, 07:02:02 pm »
The sun was bright, burning through the oaks leaves. The sound of yipping and giggling lifted into the air, drifting with the breeze. A cream and black wolf was viewing his puppies, a soft smile on his face. A light brown wolf appeared, her cream paws making no noise. She settled herself beside the male, as they watched the puppies to play. A sudden whine of pain cried from one of the pups, as the larger one pinned it down. The large -a light brown with a black tail- was gripping the smaller's throat. The smaller squirmed -Light brown with cream and black legs- gasping for breath. "AQUIRS!" The female screamed, and swooped upon the pups. The large pup cowered, and tumbled off his brother. "You could have killed him! Say sorry, say sorry to Ranzo!" Their mother screamed. Aquirs hissed a 'sorry' and Ranzo cowered, pressing into his father. His father whined, staring at Ranzo's throat. "Halro, Halro look at his neck." His father's voice was stained, as he called over his mate. Halro approached, and recoiled in shock staring. "Oh my gods! Ranzo, can you breath?" She cried feebly, and her son nodded softly. What was wrong? Had he done something to it? The thoughts ran into the small pups mind. "Kalar, Aquris did it. He could have murdered him, oh gods." Halro whispered to her mate, who looks equally as terrified as his beloved. Ranzo glanced at his brother, who was staring sadly at his parent. Approaching slowly, he touched muzzles with his larger brother. It caused Aquirs had to chuckle, as his brother had to strain his neck to reach. "I-im sorry Ranny. I didn't mean to.." Whining, Aquris frowned looking away. "Your my brother Aqu. I can always forgive you. Have you noticed, Pa and Ma?" Ranzo whispered quietly. "Yes. They seem to be..distant.." They looked at their parents, who were glaring at the sky. Then only did the siblings  notice it..

//~//I hope you enjoyed it. It is of my character Ranzo, who belongs to The Shadows. It is his life story, should I continue?//~//

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
Re: //A Shadow Story//
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 09:32:13 pm »
D: Suppose no one...

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 11:06:11 pm »
You should, I'm makeing a story to. Knowones replyed to it yet, just keep trying a couple more chapters and maybe they'll start replying.   ( my story is the spiritin the flames if u want to read it. )

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 12:05:16 am »
Continue please :D It's awesome! And I think I may know this Ranzo :P